Some Gorilla Glue 4 Pics

• Thread starter CheeseDawg91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Here's the rest of em
Lookin awesome.
i think im the only person who had some trouble with the glue.iv ran it twice now.the first time i had fg and the glue DID NOT like em.all the other strains performed ok but the glue didnt fill in right and it messed with the taste and potencey.the second time it filled out ok but i know the terps wernt wat they were supposed to be.dunno why.i,ll giv it a couple more runs to try and dial it in.

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

Nice work bro. Are these s1's?
These were the glue 4 clone only from a friend, however I did noticed some variation in the clones I got from the same source on two occasion a couple weeks apart. Found 2 nice seeds in 2 lights worth of glue 4 buds from this harvest and also 1 more from gg4 buds from a local shop, which are either s1 or a result of an unnoticed hermie. Those are currently in early veg. Will post photos of those soon.

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

Got some gg s1s found in a pack sooo stoked.. Shit is a ko punch n fuely as hell love it.
Lookin awesome.
i think im the only person who had some trouble with the glue.iv ran it twice now.the first time i had fg and the glue DID NOT like em.all the other strains performed ok but the glue didnt fill in right and it messed with the taste and potencey.the second time it filled out ok but i know the terps wernt wat they were supposed to be.dunno why.i,ll giv it a couple more runs to try and dial it in.
What nutes and medium are you using growing the glue? It's a heavy feeder in my experience and most people I know agree it performs best in organic soil or soiless mix with organic nutes. I use general organics, some dry soluable inoculant called recharge and fox farm ocean forest and happy frog at 50:50 as well as sometimes messing around with home made mixes with coco, perlite, castings, compost, and other amendments I have around. I find the glue to be best fitted as a hash plant. It smells stronger than it tastes too even with a good cure the smoke doesn't taste quite as strong as some other kushes and diesels. I would probably prefer sour diesel over glue side by side but they are similar in many ways and the glue is a hash producers best friend. 25+%yields

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What nutes and medium are you using growing the glue? It's a heavy feeder in my experience and most people I know agree it performs best in organic soil or soiless mix with organic nutes. I use general organics, some dry soluable inoculant called recharge and fox farm ocean forest and happy frog at 50:50 as well as sometimes messing around with home made mixes with coco, perlite, castings, compost, and other amendments I have around. I find the glue to be best fitted as a hash plant. It smells stronger than it tastes too even with a good cure the smoke doesn't taste quite as strong as some other kushes and diesels. I would probably prefer sour diesel over glue side by side but they are similar in many ways and the glue is a hash producers best friend. 25+%yields
Canna pro plus soil with added lime,blood n bone meal and potash.with just basic bio bizz grow bloom and molasses.
theyr may have been a few fg still in the soil.
once it had beem cured a bit it was lovely but i had assumed it would be in your face as soon as its dry like a good og or chem.

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

Canna pro plus soil with added lime,blood n bone meal and potash.with just basic bio bizz grow bloom and molasses.
once it had beem cured a bit it was lovely but i had assumed it would be in your face as soon as its dry like a good og or chem.

Illmind

Illmind

Well sir i use promix ultimate.. And i use h16 veg in flower n lil lucas formula with aome other special organic flower boosters to keep the medium thriving.. About to pop gg seedlings will let u know have no cam atm wish i did i have a rare og cut thats sooooo kill about 8 days in ans ahe ia auper sexy

Illmind

Illmind

Gorilla glue maybe my new fav.. Def a cookie killer and most og killers.. I really like tge louie tho n the one i sourced may be my fav of all time..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

awesome looking glues for sure.

the glues been taking over 90% of my grow room(s) for nearly 3 years now. why, EVERYONE want da glue. a few other glue crosses that will blow your mind are Chaos (from seed pac-glue x undisclosed male--altho I have my ideas on the male), and darlins net to name a couple. im still pheno hunting between 2 keepers -snake venom (viper city x glue) from moxie seed co.

and the glues are definitely a heavy feeder. my schedules are feed 1400ppm, water/apple/terpinator, feed 1400ppm, water/budswel/terpinator. I barely get a tip burn at day 65-70 when I harvest.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

20160330 082053
20160330 082104
20160330 082118
these are some pics of my 3rd time runnin the glue.the first2 i had some fg and they didnt perform right.
doing alot better this run although of course theres always room for improvement on my part but these genetics are ROASTING HOT.the frost levels at weeks 2/3 was unbeleivable.plus the first two times i ran it all stressed out with fg chewing the roots leading to multiple deficencies and still not a single nanner.not bad for an accidental cross made from a plant throwing nanners.
iv hit my gg4 with some pollen from a nepali og x goji f3 male i got out some bodhi beans.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

awesome looking glues for sure.

the glues been taking over 90% of my grow room(s) for nearly 3 years now. why, EVERYONE want da glue. a few other glue crosses that will blow your mind are Chaos (from seed pac-glue x undisclosed male--altho I have my ideas on the male), and darlins net to name a couple. im still pheno hunting between 2 keepers -snake venom (viper city x glue) from moxie seed co.

and the glues are definitely a heavy feeder. my schedules are feed 1400ppm, water/apple/terpinator, feed 1400ppm, water/budswel/terpinator. I barely get a tip burn at day 65-70 when I harvest.

Reading this old post, and thought I'd ask you how you measure your flowering cycle. When flipping, I count 7 days transition, 7 days preflower, then I start day 1 flower after those 14 days have gone by. Would you say when you cut from 65-70, are you considering from day of flip, or are you including any weeks of preflower/transition that has not been determined in your day count? Just curious, nice shot on pic of month bro

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Reading this old post, and thought I'd ask you how you measure your flowering cycle. When flipping, I count 7 days transition, 7 days preflower, then I start day 1 flower after those 14 days have gone by. Would you say when you cut from 65-70, are you considering from day of flip, or are you including any weeks of preflower/transition that has not been determined in your day count? Just curious, nice shot on pic of month bro
So technically in other words, an 8 week strain is going to be a 10 week strain in what I'm trying to get at. I have a Glueberry og that looks ripe, trichs are where they need to be, today is day 63 but technically it's day 49 according to the way I measure, any thoughts?

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

So technically in other words, an 8 week strain is going to be a 10 week strain in what I'm trying to get at. I have a Glueberry og that looks ripe, trichs are where they need to be, today is day 63 but technically it's day 49 according to the way I measure, any thoughts?
I agree. You want to count weeks or days of bud development not transition/stretch/preflower days. Get a lot of split opinions on the subject though. I just know weight isnt quite there in 8 weeks from flip for me. Environmental conditions, feeding reg, water quality ect obviously come into play as well so if everything there is closer to perfect you can get away with shorter time to finish.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I agree. You want to count weeks or days of bud development not transition/stretch/preflower days. Get a lot of split opinions on the subject though. I just know weight isnt quite there in 8 weeks from flip for me. Environmental conditions, feeding reg, water quality ect obviously come into play as well so if everything there is closer to perfect you can get away with shorter time to finish.
So when you say you chop at 64 you're really chopping at 78 days just as an example

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

First day of 12/12 is day 1 flower. I take my GG 63-66 days 9+ weeks
Cali, isn't do you think that's dependent on your conditions, are you running CO2? My glue is at 9 weeks from flip and it's a 8 week strain, doesn't seem to be packing more on, exteemely minimal white hairs but trichs are all there

Latest posts

Top Bottom