Some Gorilla Glue 4 Pics

• Thread starter CheeseDawg91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

I agree. You want to count weeks or days of bud development not transition/stretch/preflower days. Get a lot of split opinions on the subject though. I just know weight isnt quite there in 8 weeks from flip for me. Environmental conditions, feeding reg, water quality ect obviously come into play as well so if everything there is closer to perfect you can get away with shorter time to finish.
If conditions are optimal tik
So when you say you chop at 64 you're really chopping at 78 days just as an example
Yeah but easy to go too long that way so just have to watch bud and trichs maturity and time flush. I dont count two weeks i just count days once i notice flowers developing somewhere between a week or two from flip. 70 days from flip for gg should be good but could be more or less if you can.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

If conditions are optimal tik

Yeah but easy to go too long that way so just have to watch bud and trichs maturity and time flush. I dont count two weeks i just count days once i notice flowers developing somewhere between a week or two from flip. 70 days from flip for gg should be good but could be more or less if you can.
Sounds like I'm right around done

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

No. When I say 63-66 days that's what I mean from 1st day of 12/12. GG isn't an 8 week strain. Yes I do run Co2. My room is completely dialed in.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

This is somewhere in the 50 day
IMG 20170422 202745929
range.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

99.9% breeders recommendation I've found to be wrong. When they say 8 weeks they really mean 9 weeks imo of course. Yes agree if you aren't 100% dialed in then you probably shouldn't be using Co2.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Beautiful flowers. My take is dialed in w co2 its safe to count from flip (day 1 12/12) and if you are less than optimal no supplemental co2 it can take a week or two more from breeders recommendation

There is only 1 breeder for gg4, josey Wales on IC. All others are fakes or s1. They go by gg strains now due to the pending lawsuit from gorilla glue company

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I count 9 weeks from flip. 57 from.flip for cannatonic 4. 58 for my cherry pie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom