Some idea questions for the UC pro's

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Im new and have lurked here a little. Ive been growing for 10+ yrs and have tried everything short of UC...

1.Seems to me a diy would be simple as all hydro setups, however most order the h20 systems? Why... is it just convenient?

2.Can the sterilite 10gal "ultra" tubs be used with the uniseal? The tops are pretty sturdy.

3.Has anyone incorporated a needle wheel venturi pump? (reason I ask, is a quality one could easily add an abundance of bubbles/foam into the UC water flow and most likely eliminate air-stones)

4. Why not use a 2" diameter main pump with pool screen filter?

5. Is it smarter to keep a simple feeding plan with UC on the first round?

6. Can a person veg in a rdwc 5gal system and transplant into a UC? My concern is more apples to oranges in the sense water flow and volume of water could negatively impact the already formed root mass from one system. I realize its water chemistry basics however sometimes some shit just dont work....

My intent is to move away from soil as its messy and creates more work for me. I dont mind diy as i have tools, and have most all the parts and pumps. also I have great success with my style, in a change over I need to keep it simple.

like I mentioned before im pretty experienced and pull 1-1.5 per light based on my strains. Just tired of bags and bags and bags of soil.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You have asked questions that have be answered many times over if ya just read this section even a little...don't be lazy, ya gotta read, thats what this section is for...educate yourself first

Then go to the DIY section for alot more info on exactly what your askin as well

Tex

j wizzle

j wizzle

5. Is it smarter to keep a simple feeding plan with UC on the first round?

i think this is obvious for any growing method...why would you want 20 variables for any run, let alone your first run?

theres no reason to have 10 additives at any stage

Top Bottom