Soul Assassin Crew Cut # 3 breeding

• Thread starter wiklund
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reptile

same thought i was having:bong2:
Yo ill mind please say on topic...

everyones gunna have their own opinion on this and youll prob get a million dif ideas but heres what i say...

Theres a few things you must consider when choosing a dad.

First thing is how much work/time do you plan putting into your cross and how consistent do you want your seeds to be? If you choose a dad who genetics are very different from the mom your offspring will be just that... very different There will be a huge variation in pheno types. Most likely it will take about 30-200 seeds to find the best possible pheno.. and even then it may need a few more generations to hone and breed in the traits you want. Plan on spending at least 2-3 years on a hybrid of plants that are completely different from one another. with that said, a cross of this nature isn't necessarily a bad thing. if you have the time and the resources you can essentially cross and choose the traits you want to breed with and infuse from any two strains. Or if your just after a new cut you could easily grow out 100 seeds and find that one pheno you love.

If you choose a dad whose genetic make up is similar you wont be making a completely new strain but could easily bump up the yield a little and still retain flavor..

Also another thing to keep in mind is that you should always use a dad whose sisters were as good or better than you expect your final cross to be. A cross will never magically get better than its parents.. if you use a shitty strain to make the cross youll end up with a shitty strain in the end. you should pick a dad from the best possible stock.

personally im gunna have to disagree with detroit. Any landrace you can find nowadays is going to differ in genetic makeup much more than the crosses you named. also most landraces available are of poor quality. I would take advantage of the 60+ years that growers have spent hand picking the best of the best and cross it with a high quality strain of similar genetics.

It seems like you have the right idea. I think that a bubba dom hybrid would be a strong candidate for your situation.

LA Con is a bubba cross and would probably produce decent offspring. Keep in mind that la con is not a huge yielder.. this strain is unlikely to increase your yield.

CC bubba is another strong candidate.. I may be wrong, but I dont believe this stock has auto/hermie issues and do know that swerve used a good bubba cut to make that cross. also a small yielder though. If you choose the right dad, this cross will add crystal content, pass on a good smell, and maybe a few purple hues

If your going for a bubba cross though I would definately use motas double koosh! they are readily available and will pass on the same bubba dankness that most bubba crosses have. check out the pics in motas forum

Ive grown a select white russian from clone and can tell you a little about it. Its yield is really good. Probably 1.5-2 per light. It packs crystalls on like a mofo. its a little tricky to trim but not bad. The high knocks you the fuck out! couchlock to the max. I hated it. Also the smell is kinda weird.. nothing like a good kush... I did not keep this strain around and personally would not use it unless you plan really working with this strain.

Other good one to check out are sunsim's sunsour6xchem4. It smells a lot like og/chem and yields a little better. These should be coming to the farm but will probably get bought out pretty quick. Pm me if you wanna know where to get em right now. I did end up with a few very minimal hermies but many of the females didnt hermie at all. honestky all chem crosses are likely to hermie.. if all you want is a new cut and your own cross than i would definately consider this route.

Also if you can get any of top dawgs white or chem crosses those would be good candidates too. Ive heard and seen goos stuff from these.

also emerald mountain seeds can be bought medicinally in cali... I honeslty think that these guys have better dank than 90 percent of the seed stock online. if you get your hands on a pack i doubt youll be disappointed.

its all a matter of selection. pick a good dad and youll get a good cross!

true grit

true grit

The best thing to try is reverse that OG soul assassin cut and make s1. Then you have a really good chance of having some seeds that will produce something similar. So you then will have the potential of preserving the genes of a cut you like.

A packet of seeds is a packet of confidence that you at least won't totally lose the genetics if a keeper cut dies or losses vigor.

Illmind all these names are driving me nuts too. LOL!

Bingo. If you are trying to make SAC OG seeds, why would you breed with random non- OG genetics? You are going to get completely random genepool, probably not all that representative of teh cut. If you are trying to make seeds similar to the cut, reverse it and try to find something better and save the genes.

215 User

215 User

Used a male from Sannie's Bubba mix pack a couple of years ago.It was large and stanky so it actually increased yield and flavor.Good luck!

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

The best thing to try is reverse that OG soul assassin cut and make s1. Then you have a really good chance of having some seeds that will produce something similar. So you then will have the potential of preserving the genes of a cut you like.

:character0035: I'm with Tobor!!!

C

caligula

We've done extensive breeding with the SAC #3 OG cut. It passes on some glorious traits. The cut is pretty rare... so you might want to make sure you have the real one. The real cut is slow in veg, but it's potent, has crazy resin production, turns purple grey at the end of bloom. The S1's actually brought out some even better traits out and put vigor BACK in the SAC #3. I'd recommend S1ing it, THEN selecting a specific pheno with the traits you'd dig, then using that to breed with. It's VERY stable, so no worries about herms. We just crossed it to the Pre98 (not the 6% THC cut wherever that came from, but the SOLID Pre98 Cut). It's just insane doobage.

slausongardens

slausongardens

im flowering a cut right now called cypress hill og that is a really nice og, ive always wondered if it is the same as the soul assassin cut, i also have the sac in veg so i guess soon i will throw it into flower and see if theyre the same.

C

caligula

Sac#3 ain't that great IMHO.. Get a better og cut then do ur work! Higher yielding more vigorous og cut.... Tahoe,sfv,ha,etc,etc..... Just my 2 cents!!!

How would you know? Smoked much SAC #3? Obviously you have neither grown nor smoked it if you're comparing it to SFV.

Would you recommend Mendo Purps over Urkel because it yielded more? Then again connoisseur is for connoisseur.

I don't wanna come off mean but when people speak without knowing what they're speaking about it's hard not to say anything. I have all kindsa OG's to work with, all of them the original cuts... and I still say this is the most potent OG hands down, and technically it's an OG hybrid with probably some Urk in it. Some of the phenos that pop out of the S1 are a bit grapey. The original cut is a hashy OG, not what I call Soapy OG's like the Ghost (Which I personally think is 2nd in line for badass potent OG bitches).

Og kush soul assassin crew num 3 2
Og kush SAC3 4
Og kush SAC3 5
Og kush SAC3 2
Sac3og3
southstreets

southstreets

Yea I've grown it bro.. Lol.. This is daddymexbricks by the way.. Along with over 20 other ogs bro! Not my cup of tea.. And yea I'd rather breed with the sfv, Tahoe or ha... Why you think other well known breeders are doin that? Lmao.. Is it because they Don't have access to sac3? Lmfao... Different strokes for dif folks.. And yea I don't have any purp strains in my arsenal PERIOD! Don't like it... Sac3 and ghost being the 2 most potent ogs? Lmfao.. (shakin head)

Ps... I don't wanna come off like an ass.. Lol

sticky icky

sticky icky

To be quite honest I don't see any serious resin production in those pictures there's a decent amount on the last couple pics but not like the other elite og's that are out there that many breeders are workin with looks and people are growing like she gets some fat colas tho but judging by these pics there's plenty of other og cuts id rather breed with smoke and grow,I've got the sac cut rooting right now so ill see what the deal is,Southstreets couldn't be more right here there's tons of people on these forums and breeders all around that have access to this cut but they don't use it for a reason but deff diff strokes for diff folks!-no disrespect.....

C

caligula

Yeah the top pics are someone else's selections from the S1. They preferred the heavier producing grapey urkel SMELLING pheno (obviously it's not full on urkel pheno if it's beastly producing) The bottom pics are the original cut. Sticky - you have the SAC #3? Well it'd be a good basis to see if it's the real one if it turnd out looking like the bottom pic. I'm not doubting ya, I know who you are and that you collect and sell cuts etc, but I still have many of the aforementioned breeders hitting me up trying to get a cut of it... so.... Anyway, not really a big deal but saying she doesn't kick resin is almost jaw dropping.

I think the SAC #3 x Pre98 will certainly be an improvement on the low yield aspect.

Jiu...jit...su!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yeah the top pics are someone else's selections from the S1. They preferred the heavier producing grapey urkel SMELLING pheno (obviously it's not full on urkel pheno if it's beastly producing) The bottom pics are the original cut. Sticky - you have the SAC #3? Well it'd be a good basis to see if it's the real one if it turnd out looking like the bottom pic. I'm not doubting ya, I know who you are and that you collect and sell cuts etc, but I still have many of the aforementioned breeders hitting me up trying to get a cut of it... so.... Anyway, not really a big deal but saying she doesn't kick resin is almost jaw dropping.

I think the SAC #3 x Pre98 will certainly be an improvement on the low yield aspect.

Jiu...jit...su!
I'm pretty sure you've got me mixed up with a diff sticky icky,I don't live in Cali far from it,so I'm leanin toward you not knowing who I am lol... you're right I do collect elite genetics but I do not sell them and etc...I share my genetics with good honest and trustworthy friends of mine that do the same for me...yup I do have the sac cut don't know much about and I'm not to say how good it really is cuase I've personally never grown it so ill have to see what my thoughts are on the cut...I said she does kick resin in the sec set of pics is it an insane amount not really but those are the only pics I've really seen of her but its really not all about the resin profile anyway as we all know many more factors that are important if you say shes ones of the most potent out there then that she is,I know she's been around for awhile now and people that I know have had access to her grown her and didn't chose to do any work with her but evrybody likes what they like I ain't hatin if you think she's the bomb well then maybe she is bomb you got any more fliks of her would love to see some dry shots,chop shots etc...so I can see what's in store maybe the cut I have isn't even the real deal only time will tell...Been doin Bjj and mma over ten years love it!

C

caligula

Yep, you must be a diff sticky icky, my bad on that for sure.

The other guy was selling cuts of sac #3 out here that weren't real - my buddy picked up one for a few hundred and it wasn't real. I'm glad yer not him. Anyway lemme know how she does for ya! I passed out one cut to motahole and he wasn't able to grow it and I'm pretty sure ended up killing it.

I'm more a Muay Thai guy, but I practiced Bjj for around 9 yearsish now. Blw out my back pulling a triangle on someone and didin't hook their leg so I got slammed spine first on concrete and it busted on of my vertebrate so any fighting career I had is over =/.

sticky icky

sticky icky

No worries bro I'm a easy goin dude lol..yeah thanks I'm sure ill post up some fliks of her down the road shes far from being flipped tho you still runnin her? would love to see some pics.dam that blows you got rampaged huh where u guys scrappin in the street or somthn injurys are the worst my body is so beat up from trainin and fightin luckily never sustained a injury like really sucks,I love stand up myself been boxin trainin muay Thai for years that was my specialty now I train bjj mostly full time you a black belt?

C

caligula

Brown in Shotokhan, Purple in Jits and Muay Thai, obviously nto belted. I use to train at Way Of Japan in Bakersfield under Abe Belardo - he does a lot of UFC reffing and whatnot.

It was someone I used to pick on when he was young and he wanted to to fight him in a record store just to see who would win. His fists were as big as my head. Needless to say, he won that time around. lol. Lesson learned, being a bully sucks.

I still have the SAC #3 running, blowing up another mother from the cut right now, have a few more crosses planned from her. She was just in Skunk Magazine's MILF section. Puctures were from 46and2's S1. Seems to be 2 phenos present from the s1's...one like the intial mother that is a resin packed lil beast, not much yield and tons of potency.... and the other grape smelling OG pheno with more yield, way less resin. I prefer the connoisseur mother pheno. I'll grab some more pics soon when I throw her back into flower for the next project. I'll be using her, Louie XIII, West Coast Dawg, Platinum Banana OG, Ghost OG...Maybe Larry or Tahoe... Tahoe x HP13... Clockwork Orange and I think that's it just to play with, we'll see what I can figure out when it;s closer to flip time what combinations I choose. I also have he Uptown Haze we'll throw in the mix which is Dyno-MITE. This one came directly from a very good friend in NYC who has access to the dominicans. But yeah, believe it or not the SAC #3 is at the top of the food chain right under clockwork, so if you have the cut keep it close.

slausongardens

slausongardens

if anything u should do more work on that uptown haze if its the same cut that produces all the crazy haze nyc cats rage over. theres a butt ton of people that would be really curious to see what that cut does.

is the clockwork orange the one riot was raging about forever?? a crazy alaskan ice pheno or something, is it really all that??

and i dig the sac cut.. ive always liked it, the phenos i had just seemed like a good og, not a super frosty og but a strong one. more strength then looks.. makes me wanna throw my cut in flower and see if its the real deal, im pretty sure it is.

keep posting your work on this girl, im curious. to me, all the ogs are top shelf its just most people only work the same ones like tahoe and larry so it is nice to see someone working with the sac 3

Illmind

Illmind

uptown haze is absurdly hoarded n the smoke lol theres like a waiting list. i get football season tics easier. but i must say one of my favs. and i have seen similar hazes but its rare. the uptown is very distinct like og kush is. u can tell when u puffin it thats fo sho. doesnt smell like weed burnt. ive heard it called church because it smells like a church i guess. u could def trick sum1 an say its a in scent or an herb. it is a herb actually duhh. havent got any for 2 years very taxed n locked down. the high is heady like og too but waay more intense and lasting with 0 comedown. heard its a 120 dayer. personal stash only is why pretty much anyone grows it. fuckin 4 month cycles pffff damnnn icky your avatar is niice. id mike tyson bite that ass

E

Elsydro

Bingo. If you are trying to make SAC OG seeds, why would you breed with random non- OG genetics? You are going to get completely random genepool, probably not all that representative of teh cut. If you are trying to make seeds similar to the cut, reverse it and try to find something better and save the genes.
But after reversing the the female to make a-1’s will they not be feminized and lacking the male chromosomes therefore not actually preserving the cut, wouldn’t it be better to not in-breed and feminize it, and find a keeper pheno because most likely so long as you get a pheno close enough to the mom which isn’t hard to do, and being an f-1 hybrid would have new vigor and all the rest, now that’s just my personal opinion keep her healthy and going but don’t feminize it, keep the father in the line as it passes on traits necessary for that medicinal and rec high.

Top Bottom