Sour Bubble Grow 2015

• Thread starter DrUBennett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrUBennett

DrUBennett

@the Cup I was able to take some time and Talk with BOG I too walked away with a Handful of great gear and the more I see of your grow the more I know I need to add to the Flyin-J- Stable
Lookin great Dr UB
sendin the ++ FlyJ Vibes your way

That's nice you got yourself some BushyOldGrower gear. I am very impressed with the quality of these plants compared to what I have had in the past. Between night + day. Each girl has her own personality and it's just a lot of fun when you have something great to work with.

This is #5 SB @ 40 days - Looks picture perfect - and sprayed with Pledge but smells like baby-barf o_O
Day 461

This is #8 SB @ 46 days - Monster colas - smells like sweet candy :)
Day 46

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Great looking Sour Bubble plants!
SB is my favorite strain. Looks like you got a cpl of keepers already.
I'm currently flowering out 2 SB ladies myself,and have one that is super frosty. I'll drop a pic when the site get its bugs worked out concerning pic uploads.
Best of luck.
Peace

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have so Meny different choices its hard to choose But when I see the pics here it makes my list shrink to BOG
I have a Run of Loompa to do and Katsu HO from another breeder then its time to drop a few of Sour Bubbles.
Looking great Bro Very Dank Ladies
FlyJ Vibes to ya

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

Great looking Sour Bubble plants!
SB is my favorite strain. Looks like you got a cpl of keepers already.
I'm currently flowering out 2 SB ladies myself,and have one that is super frosty. I'll drop a pic when the site get its bugs worked out concerning pic uploads.
Best of luck.
Peace

Thanks very much ShroomKing. I'm pretty sure Sour Bubble will be my favorite strain also. It won't be long now as these girls are all reaching their peak. My # 8 is at 55 days today and she's the first born :) I have a total of five females and I will keep them all and start a big family. I look forward to your pics also.

DrUBennett

DrUBennett

I have so Meny different choices its hard to choose But when I see the pics here it makes my list shrink to BOG
I have a Run of Loompa to do and Katsu HO from another breeder then its time to drop a few of Sour Bubbles.
Looking great Bro Very Dank Ladies
FlyJ Vibes to ya

Thanks for the compliment, FlyinJStable. And if I can do it... anyone can with a little effort. These plant will just grow by them selves with a little love :D I have experimented with quite a few different strains and suppliers and without any doubt, BOG's Seeds are a cut above anything I have grown! You can see it in all the stages of growth. The buds are just plump and trichrome-filled beauties. I have a couple of new photos. Still trying to tune this camera in for some closer shots. BushyOldGrower - final results coming soon :)

028sb548days

Sour Bubble #5 @ 48 days

026sb855days

Sour Bubble #8 lower buds @ 55 days

033gb44days

Sour Bubble #1 @ 44 days (Gummy-Bear pheno hopefully)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Nice to hear all the positive comments guys....it's very gratifying.

Breeders are aware of problems that sometimes occur with certain strains. Sour Bubble has few negatives actually and it can be a fine yielder if a good mom is chosen for clones.

We think the medicine is tailored to our needs as we work hard and are 61 years old. Growers back is one common ailment it helps with but my strains are very medical. I consider the benefits to outweigh any risks when compared to drugs, tobacco or alcohol.

Cannabis in its raw form is best and it's an herb rather than a refined drug. Benefits are found in all parts of this God given herb. Thank you all.

kds710

kds710

Nice to hear all the positive comments guys....it's very gratifying.

Breeders are aware of problems that sometimes occur with certain strains. Sour Bubble has few negatives actually and it can be a fine yielder if a good mom is chosen for clones.

We think the medicine is tailored to our needs as we work hard and are 61 years old. Growers back is one common ailment it helps with but my strains are very medical. I consider the benefits to outweigh any risks when compared to drugs, tobacco or alcohol.

Cannabis in its raw form is best and it's an herb rather than a refined drug. Benefits are found in all parts of this God given herb. Thank you all.

Is it common for the sour bubble to be relatively slow with side branching in veg? I wondered if it could be from keeping them in cups too long

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Is it common for the sour bubble to be relatively slow with side branching in veg? I wondered if it could be from keeping them in cups too long
In my experience there are cornstalk phenos , which branch very little, have good leaf to calyx but lower yield, and there are the bushy phenos that branch out good, but have a little more leaf to caylx and yield good.

87Strange

87Strange

That's nice you got yourself some BushyOldGrower gear. I am very impressed with the quality of these plants compared to what I have had in the past. Between night + day. Each girl has her own personality and it's just a lot of fun when you have something great to work with.

This is #5 SB @ 40 days - Looks picture perfect - and sprayed with Pledge but smells like baby-barf o_OView attachment 505442

This is #8 SB @ 46 days - Monster colas - smells like sweet candy :)
View attachment 505443

hmm,never saw a pic of a sour bubble plant Growing that big of a cola lol

87Strange

87Strange

can some bushy/decent yield phenos be as potent as the cornstalk low yielders ?

because i dont want to run 99 plants a light lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom