Sour Diesel Genetics

• Thread starter Loudman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

But who would have the best genetics
Remember theres Sour diesel, nyc sour diesel and east coast sour diesel. I M H O, the strainS ,yes with an S as in plural or various. The strains being labeled as Sour Diesel in nyc arent even true SD. Why ? Because the original SD is an almost pure sativa strain and the high produced by sativa dominant varieties is cerebral, speedy, invigorating and in the east coast strains labeled as SD are the complete opposite. They are a total couchlock and stupifying KnockOut. SD is a hybrid , Chemdog/northern lights and later a Super Skunk male was crossed .

X.rm

X.rm

To answer your question: Honestly, if you want the tru nycSD you have to get it from SOMA.

chronic68

chronic68

I like chunky diesel but for breeding ID just go classic sour d I can't recommend a seed bank i would just grab a clone if your in a state where that's a option

X.rm

X.rm

Somebody was telling me that it wasn't as pungent as it should be
He is the breeder... idk, what to tell you except that in the east coast they market a lot varieties as SD just because it's loud. There are soooo many strains that are not only more pungent but also potent than any S.D, be it regular sour diesel, nycsd or east coast SD. IMHO,, idk, it could just be me though. Lmao. .. stay up kid. PEACE

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

1st time I ever saw or heard anything with the name "Diesel" was in 03' in A'Dam, and it was called New York City Diesel,

I'll have to look and see if it was from SOMA or wat. It almost won the CCup, 2nd. in overall peoples choice I think. It WAS straight "diesel" funkz. with a tinge of chem. background if I recall..:smoking:

X.rm

X.rm

1st time I ever saw or heard anything with the name "Diesel" was in 03' in A'Dam, and it was called New York City Diesel,

I'll have to look and see if it was from SOMA or wat. It almost won the CCup, 2nd. in over peoples choice I think. I was straight "diesel" funkz. with a tinge of chem. background if I recall..:smoking:
Your time line is correct and your taste BUDS (no pun) are right on. The original was a cross of northern lights #5 and Chemdog later on big bud was introduced and it became nySD. OR SO IVE HEARD....

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Your time line is correct and your taste BUDS (no pun) are right on. The original was a cross of northern lights #5 and Chemdog later on big bud was introduced and it became nySD. OR SO IVE HEARD....
, hehe, thx 4that bro!, .., u look 2 b on point to me! cheers, :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Thanx bro, ive seen you around too. Real recognizes real. You dig... i just switched avatars and name not too long ago. If you write my new name and look @ it on a mirror you'll know who i be... lmao.... PEACE
4real i can dig it

greenboot

greenboot

soma was (not) the original breeder of sour diesel, it was a dude who goes by the name weasel, who created the (original sour) by accident,,, who then passed it on to a dude named AJ= (aj's sour diesel) aka (East coast sour diesel).. Actually,, somas nycd and rez from reservoir seeds were what everyone one the east coast said was the knock off version of the real deal ,,, although rez got the original cut from chem dog himself. he crossed it with a male of another unknown strain in order to make seeds.. he then started selling those sour seeds on line. rez sour d seeds came closest to the first made sour d (a move that strained the relationship between him and chemdog) but rez version was not as potent or as tasty,, thats why there really are so many versions floating around the east now a days.. but if you know the right people you can still find that original cut… diesel is to the east coast what og kush is to the west coast, which was also adopted from a Chemdog strain which was created in the east coast… (justsayin)

Latest posts

Top Bottom