Sour Diesel

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Yeah i think its just one of those strains that doesnt dominate in a cross making it fairly difficult to find a sour d pheno.
Yeh fingers crossed for my s.d. bagseed. Does this look like s.d?

G gnome

G gnome

Dude that may be. No clue i found a bean in some shit a buddy gave me. As far as the budd goes it had a definite s.d. smell and look. It was simply labeled "sour diesel "
@Khaosgardenz i think it was told me his s.d. cut looked similar to this in veg and as it starts to flower starts to look more sativa but i agree looks more indica than i would expect

Mr.X

Mr.X

The chem#9 is a precursor to the nyc SD cut, wich in my opinion is the dankest SD out there. AKA as eastcoast SD. The real loud shit.

Mr.X

Mr.X

SD is also sativa dominant, hence the longer flowering period. If you wait you will most definitely be rewarded though.

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Leaves are broad, nodes are long, very speedy non drowsy appetite inducing effects. Good Yield. Best at 10 weeks indoors. Doesn't finish outside in time for frost. Likes warm weather and humidity. Strain is clone only. Any seeds are backcrosses or feminized herm pollen...

Sd 1
Sd 2
Sd 3
Sourd
B

Birdman44

To get the most from Sour D it must flower for 12 weeks and most peeps can't last that long. I'm running the Fuckem cut which i believe is the same as the AJ cut. Smell is an earthy/fuel like a good OG. I have a Sour Turbo male ready for action so later this year i'll need a tester.;)

I've heard positive things about you and your genetics.. Can ya recommend a proven outdoor strain for South Central Michigan..fast finishing but bug and mold-mildew proof?

MiMadman

MiMadman

Best 2 diesels I ever had......the weasel diesel and the ecsd.....best if flowers into late stages...but straight killer.

john martin

john martin

Best 2 diesels I ever had......the weasel diesel and the ecsd.....best if flowers into late stages...but straight killer.

yoyo, which one of this smells like lemon-lime-tangerine-grapefuit-SKUNK mixed with frank'n'myrrh?

I know which one I like to smoke, but don't know which one it is 'titled'.

I'm guessing the 'weasel' cut?

(the clone that been around like 20++ years and smells/tastes like some Hawaiian landraces)

Top Bottom