Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Here are some pics of our just finishing Sour Grape Mom. We took these pics at 52 days and chopped at 53. Some people say my Sour Grape looks like Girl Scout Cookies. I disagree, Girl Scout Cookies looks like my Sour Grape. ;)

Sour grapeala  bog
Sour grapeala  bog 2
Sour grapeala  bog 3
Sour grapeala  bog 4
Sour grapeala  bog 5
Sour grapeala  bog 6
Sour grapeala  bog 7
Sour grapeala  bog 8
Sour grapeala  bog 9

soserthc1

soserthc1

maybe that is the secret f1 strain .... lol.. looking stellar thou i must say ... do you prefer the cages around your plants or stakes as i keep switching back and forth ...

Max Frost

Max Frost

They look absolutely delicious!!! I am SO pumped now! Thanks for the great pics BOG! I put 3 sour grape down a little under 48 hours ago, and they're already up! (3 sour strawberry too)!!! So, that's 6 for 6 in less than 2 days! Not too shabby my brother! She sure is frosty looking in the pics! Can't wait! Thanks again! Best, -Max :wacky:

Myco

Myco

maybe that is the secret f1 strain .... lol.. looking stellar thou i must say ... do you prefer the cages around your plants or stakes as i keep switching back and forth ...
I would like to second BOG's opinion, cages are the way to go. And for the extra stretchy girls, I strap stakes to the cages to support the tallest colas. Kind of a bitch seperating the cage from the plant indeed - but if you keep most of the main branches within the top ring, it's pretty easy to cut the main stalk and lift the plant out as a whole... I've got this down pretty good now - cages installed early then stakes for backup is the best way of support outside of a multi-trellis - never have to penetrate the rootzone with stakes, while having plenty of support and all kinds of shit to strap branches to!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cages are hard to remove but they work better...

Ten weeks would be way too long. About eight weeks is max and they are very nice at 48 days but the longer you go the more purple appears.
I agree as the stakes i'm using now tend to be a pain , think i'll clean some old cages off- and i usually trim the plant a limb at a time before taking the cage off. Then flip it upside down and dry it hanging on them , thanks for the response - all your work seems really colorful . I am super excited to get some going but unfortunately committed to finishing this run (day 42) and the next after that but i'm def moving your gear up in line as color and speed are two great attributes stretching into the 70 day mark kills me ....

Regards
SoSer

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks, this strain does have grapey aroma with a touch of bubblegum. It's quite sweet and the bag appeal is up there with BMR or Sour Bubble. In fact we have photos comparing sour bubble buds to sour Grape buds.

More to come here soon. Anyone would enjoy growing this fine strain. It is a nice yielder and my phenotype mom is one of the lesser yielding ones. This clone mom has the tightest buds I have found and pretty nice colors. Some have a lot of purple.

This strain is low odor in grow and flower like Bogglegum but the frosty buds are very impressive. The high is strong and relaxing with good pain relief. A very smooth smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom