Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I laughed out loud when I read this:D just funny how you worded it. I know you probably meant you paid shipping. But I was like uuuuhhhh... you BOUGHT a free sample? :cry::D just busting your balls bro

No I actually paid for a free sample. Bought it off eBay to try. I didn’t know it was a free sample until it arrived. I read the side of the bottle and it said free sample not for resale.

Some assholes are selling the free sample bottles online (not too surprising).

I’ve even heard of folks buying larger bottles only to have their orders filled with a bunch of free sample bottles.

So long story short don’t buy them online unless you are buying from the company directly. Sadly this happens fairly often with nutrients and supplements.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

No I actually paid for a free sample. Bought it off eBay to try. I didn’t know it was a free sample until it arrived. I read the side of the bottle and it said free sample not for resale.

Some assholes are selling the free sample bottles online (not too surprising).

I’ve even heard of folks buying larger bottles only to have their orders filled with a bunch of free sample bottles.

So long story short don’t buy them online unless you are buying from the company directly. Sadly this happens fairly often with nutrients and supplements.
Oh wow, Yea that's a pretty shitty thing for them to do

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh wow, Yea that's a pretty shitty thing for them to do

Not the first time it’s happened to me on eBay.

I also ordered Primordial Solutions nutrients and the first two bottles were expired and solidified and the paleo bloom had a free sample sticker on it as well.

Primordial Solutions actually replaced the two bottles for me but I never told them about paleo bloom because it wasn’t a big deal. I could still use it and have been for the past two months.

Although I’m not very impressed with their bloom nutrient, not sure if I got an unopened bottle or an opened one with the contents swapped out or diluted.

That’s the risk you take when buying online unfortunately.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
IMG 20190110 205335 472
done at 56 days but it could have been taken at 49

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Checked it out and Looks like a decent light bro . my ballasts is a kaizen (I think that’s how you spell it ) . Dunno how old it is as it was given to and this will be my third grow with it .
It's definitely a great light in the right environment. Its great in the winter but I was battling high temps in the summer so I think I may get some quantum boards for the warmer months.

Teeky84

Teeky84

On another note, I already ran out of smoke from my first grow. So it's gonna be a little while before I smoke again! LOL, oh well, it's nice to take a break every now and then.

Also, I tried Kratom for the first time recently and wow! I put 2 tsp in my coffee, and it felt like I just popped a few Percocet. Really gets me motivated.

Did quite a bit of kratom in the past Don’t be using it often bro as can honestly get WD’s If take it for long enough. Your Grow looking really good

Teeky84

Teeky84

It's definitely a great light in the right environment. Its great in the winter but I was battling high temps in the summer so I think I may get some quantum boards for the warmer months.

I’m gonna get
Thanks for the heads up on the Kratom bro. I was honestly worried about that cuz I was a heroin addict for 5+ years, and don't wanna go through that shit again! I have been using it sparingly...
shit bro I Had a habit myself and used kratom to get off subutex and it worked amazingly. It’s an amazing plant and Can be a God send if used correctly. Treat it with respect and your all good.

How long Into flower are you now ?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I’m gonna get

shit bro I Had a habit myself and used kratom to get off subutex and it worked amazingly. It’s an amazing plant and Can be a God send if used correctly. Treat it with respect and your all good.

How long Into flower are you now ?
And congrats on getting off that shit bro. I was on Suboxone for a while and know it can be as addicting as heroin. I ended up fucking shooting up the Suboxone lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom