Day 14
IMG 20190114 182820438
IMG 20190114 182850335
IMG 20190114 182910906
IMG 20190114 182943133

Omerta

Omerta

You've got some beautiful plants!
I cant wait till I get into flower with my clones.

Have you got the cloner system you built up and running? Sorry if I missed that. How's it working if so?

Respectfully
Omerta.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

You've got some beautiful plants!
I cant wait till I get into flower with my clones.

Have you got the cloner system you built up and running? Sorry if I missed that. How's it working if so?

Respectfully
Omerta.
Thanks bro! And i didn't build a cloner. I just ordered one off Amazon. I think it's called oxy clone or something. It worked great. All the clones I practiced on rooted.

It took like 10 days tho. I think that was my fault tho cuz I just threw them in my veg tent under the led. I think that was too much light for them. I also switched then to 12/12 to try to determine their sex ASAP. That didn't work out for me either for some reason. But in the end, it worked well despite my fuck ups. But it probably would have worked as well if I just put them in soil in some solo cups lol.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro! And i didn't build a cloner. I just ordered one off Amazon. I think it's called oxy clone or something. It worked great. All the clones I practiced on rooted.

It took like 10 days tho. I think that was my fault tho cuz I just threw them in my veg tent under the led. I think that was too much light for them. I also switched then to 12/12 to try to determine their sex ASAP. That didn't work out for me either for some reason. But in the end, it worked well despite my fuck ups. But it probably would have worked as well if I just put them in soil in some solo cups lol.

Funny you should mention that. I actually quit using my oxy cloner as I was starting to get low rooting rates and it was taking forever for the ones that would root to show any signs of rooting.

Anyhow I did a test with some rapid rooter plugs. I put them in a domed propogation tray and dipped the cuttings in clonex gel prior to that. They all rooted in less than a week. Pfft. I wasn’t sure if it was a fluke so I did another tray of 12 clones and sure as shit they all rooted in less than a week.

I unplugged the Oxy Cloner and stuck it in a closet. If you know anyone that wants one I’ll let it go pretty cheap, haha. Still have the original box and a couple extra air stones and pumps.

It’s just too much work for something that should be so simple. For years I used just tap water in solo cups and those always turned out well without any hassle.

Omerta

Omerta

Doesnt sound like a f up. Sounds like you were learning. Lol. That's how I choose to think about it or I get grumpy. Lol

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Funny you should mention that. I actually quit using my oxy cloner as I was starting to get low rooting rates and it was taking forever for the ones that would root to show any signs of rooting.

Anyhow I did a test with some rapid rooter plugs. I put them in a domed propogation tray and dipped the cuttings in clonex gel prior to that. They all rooted in less than a week. Pfft. I wasn’t sure if it was a fluke so I did another tray of 12 clones and sure as shit they all rooted in less than a week.

I unplugged the Oxy Cloner and stuck it in a closet. If you know anyone that wants one I’ll let it go pretty cheap, haha. Still have the original box and a couple extra air stones and pumps.

It’s just too much work for something that should be so simple. For years I used just tap water in solo cups and those always turned out well without any hassle.
That's good to hear cuz I was actually thinking of going that route next time with the rapid rooters and dome. And it does seem too complicated for something that can be so simple!

Omerta

Omerta

I'm sorry not cloner but the hydro set-up. 5 or 6 5gal buckets connected by PVC. I cant remember what you called it design from heizen.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I'm sorry not cloner but the hydro set-up. 5 or 6 5gal buckets connected by PVC. I cant remember what you called it design from heizen.
Ok, I gotcha now. My rdwc system... No I don't have it up and running yet. Once I find a keeper out of these I'm gonna get her going.

Omerta

Omerta

Ok, I gotcha now. My rdwc system... No I don't have it up and running yet. Once I find a keeper out of these I'm gonna get her going.

Thank you, would you mind posting a few more up close pics on your rdwc system? If it's not a problem.

Respectfully.
Omerta

Latest posts

Top Bottom