Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Omerta

Omerta

Oh, and I'm gonna install a top-off reservoir too
Nice, thanks again. I'm wanting to go that route as well, I hate all the dirt! I didn't think I would but it drives me crazy. Lol. Sorry bout the rant. I'm also slightly afflicted with OCD. Lol. I'm good with perlite but soil inside? Idk. Anywho I'm done.where is the cheapest place to get buckets? Here in the Pacific northwest they are a minimum of $5 and up to $12... or is that just how much they are? Online cheaper? I have 3/4" black soft tubing instead of PVC, with compression fitting to the bucket, would that work or would I need a sealant do you think? Idk why I'm asking, I'm so far away from all that. Sorry. Im rambling, Again, I'm loving your grow!

Respectfully,
Omerta.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Nice, thanks again. I'm wanting to go that route as well, I hate all the dirt! I didn't think I would but it drives me crazy. Lol. Sorry bout the rant. I'm also slightly afflicted with OCD. Lol. I'm good with perlite but soil inside? Idk. Anywho I'm done.where is the cheapest place to get buckets? Here in the Pacific northwest they are a minimum of $5 and up to $12... or is that just how much they are? Online cheaper? I have 3/4" black soft tubing instead of PVC, with compression fitting to the bucket, would that work or would I need a sealant do you think? Idk why I'm asking, I'm so far away from all that. Sorry. Im rambling, Again, I'm loving your grow!

Respectfully,
Omerta.
I totally understand about the dirt! And I got a bit of OCD as well. I can definitely relate. I didn't really shop around much for buckets. I got them from uline because I knew they had the exact size I wanted and would have the lids that match. But yeah, I think they were at least 4 or 5 bucks a piece. Can't remember off the top of my head. But I'm not sure if that tubing would work well for ya or not, it's still all pretty new to me;)

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

This plant just continues to impress me! Not only in overall plant size, but also in bud growth too. It's the leader of the pack. And it's just flat-out fucking beautiful.
IMG 20190116 180149470

Monster762

Monster762

I totally understand about the dirt! And I got a bit of OCD as well. I can definitely relate. I didn't really shop around much for buckets. I got them from uline because I knew they had the exact size I wanted and would have the lids that match. But yeah, I think they were at least 4 or 5 bucks a piece. Can't remember off the top of my head. But I'm not sure if that tubing would work well for ya or not, it's still all pretty new to me;)
They make single bucket complete decent setups cheap. I’m thinking of one. 5 gal bucket models on amazon. Plus no bugs n bull in water. Spilled soil. All that. Idk I like soil but I’m gonna try a single and see how it goes eventually. I want sog perpetual going with known clones but something always messes up. And dirt usually don’t help in the process of trying to keep everything on point.

Monster762

Monster762

They make single bucket complete decent setups cheap. I’m thinking of one. 5 gal bucket models on amazon. Plus no bugs n bull in water. Spilled soil. All that. Idk I like soil but I’m gonna try a single and see how it goes eventually. I want sog perpetual going with known clones but something always messes up. And dirt usually don’t help in the process of trying to keep everything on point.
Dwc. Damn phone said decent. I seen em for like 30-40$ pump n all. Hoses whole thing.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yeah I just discovered this hydro store by my house and they have everything you need for a single bucket system for like 25 bucks. They look pretty cool. I thought about picking up a couple for my other tent.

Monster762

Monster762

See. How was the cloning experience? Looks good. Bounced back n perked up.
Is the clone in veg? You can reveg it now that you know it’s female. Pinch the buds off n it’ll branch out. ( giving you clones) You can take clones from that clone long as you can keep her alive. And they’ll be female. Once you flower the mother you’ll know what you’ve got.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

See. How was the cloning experience? Looks good. Bounced back n perked up.
Is the clone in veg? You can reveg it now that you know it’s female. Pinch the buds off n it’ll branch out. ( giving you clones) You can take clones from that clone long as you can keep her alive. And they’ll be female. Once you flower the mother you’ll know what you’ve got.
This one's in flower but I thought about just trying to re veg it now.Cloning went really well the first time, and they all rooted. But I didn't have room so I threw most of them out. I kept a few around tho thinking it will be easy to do again...

Well, I took cuttings 19 days ago when I flipped, and only 1 rooted. So, I think I'm gonna try a new approach to cloning. I got a tray, a dome, some clonex gel, and Rockwool cubes since I'm gonna try hydro.

I bought a single dwc bucket the other day at my hydro shop, and might buy a few more and fill my small tent with them.

So since I'm 19 days in, just pinch off any buds when I clone?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

This one's in flower but I thought about just trying to re veg it now.Cloning went really well the first time, and they all rooted. But I didn't have room so I threw most of them out. I kept a few around tho thinking it will be easy to do again...

Well, I took cuttings 19 days ago when I flipped, and only 1 rooted. So, I think I'm gonna try a new approach to cloning. I got a tray, a dome, some clonex gel, and Rockwool cubes since I'm gonna try hydro.

I bought a single dwc bucket the other day at my hydro shop, and might buy a few more and fill my small tent with them.

I use hydroguard since I don’t have a chiller and I’ve had no water problems. Got white roots with (ladders) or (spikes) coming off all the roots.

Monster762

Monster762

I’ve revegged a clone straight from cut off the mother and it actually was no slower rooting and all at the same time as just a veg clone.
I just pick nice healthy leaf growth on lower area where buds aren’t big. I let it root under 24 hr light ( t5) n just uppot when neccessary n continue the 24 hrs light. It will try to bud for a minute but not long. Pinch buds after it roots n it’ll branch from there when it throws new leaves n all. Reveg clones become monsters and perfect imo for a mother plant to keep steady flow of a good bud youll already know. Then over runs you’ll get more used to what they like every run. And it’ll get better n better as you zero in on the dos n donts with that strain.
I try but something always messes up with my perpetual program.
Usually lack of space for trying new seeds. Or my dad screws me with things like bringing broad mites inside saving the freezing 2 ft plant.

And I use gardensafe takeroot powder and clonex gel. I dip in gel swirl in powder n drop em plugs and in trays.
The little dome is the chit.
I’ve done used mine to where the plastic cracking now though so got to get new one soon. I clean with peroxide Lysol between uses. Maybe that made the plastic brittle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom