Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I wouldn’t mist a lot under that light. Humidifier in smaller room will work better.
Yeah I’d try to avoid heater too. Heater will dry it out even worse.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
While I do agree that VPD and humidity control is needed for optimum growth of many plants cannabis included. I am here to say that some fine cannabis can and is grown without spot on readings of vpd and perfect humidity. I live in some of the most arid and dry conditions on earth and my enviros are impossible to keep perfect but thats doesn't keep me from growing top shelf cannabis. :D We just as farmers do the best we can with the cards we are dealt.

This plant was grown in 27% max humidity its whole cycle.

fatgurlpheno-1-jpg.729860

btb-pheno-2-jpg.729863

wifi-lemon-alien-x-norcalmoontang-pheno-1-jpg.729848

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

While I do agree that VPD and humidity control is needed for optimum growth of many plants cannabis included. I am here to say that some fine cannabis can and is grown without spot on readings of vpd and perfect humidity. I live in some of the most arid and dry conditions on earth and my enviros are impossible to keep perfect but thats doesn't keep me from growing top shelf cannabis. :D We just as farmers do the best we can with the cards we are dealt.

This plant was grown in 27% max humidity its whole cycle.

fatgurlpheno-1-jpg.729860

btb-pheno-2-jpg.729863

wifi-lemon-alien-x-norcalmoontang-pheno-1-jpg.729848
Hell yea bro! That puts my mind at ease a little bit. I guess all I can do is strive to give them the best environment I can, and pray they do alright even if it isn't the most ideal.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yea bro! That puts my mind at ease a little bit. I guess all I can do is strive to give them the best environment I can, and pray they do alright even if it isn't the most ideal.
that is right bro. I had a great run with SLP back in its early days and never had perfect conditions. But it was also do to fine genetics from the fudge man that helped as well. :D:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

To qualify it was fudges sour larry pebbles. your running a different mix but still damn good gene lines

Last edited:
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Well brother until you figure it out you can always send them this way. :fire::fire::fire::fire: Mikes gear always has a place in my garden :D
LOL, I sure hope it's some fire. I picked out the 4 Kings, but i accidentally ordered 2 packs, so I asked if I could have another for the same price, and I just randomly picked chromatose, so I guess I'll find out! I just figured I would go a little more indica dominant on these...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Those are some healthy looking babies. Are you planning on running all of them at the same time?
Thanks, and honestly dude, I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. I need a real gameplan soon. I got some 2 gallon fabric pots to put them in next. But I don't really know exactly what I'm gonna do because I gotta consider that i am gonna lose some because they are male. I might need to let them go long enough to show pre flowers before I flip.

Monster762

Monster762

Thanks, and honestly dude, I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. I need a real gameplan soon. I got some 2 gallon fabric pots to put them in next. But I don't really know exactly what I'm gonna do because I gotta consider that i am gonna lose some because they are male. I might need to let them go long enough to show pre flowers before I flip.
Yeah i Keep trying that real game plan thing too. Plants don’t always agree with us though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom