Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

It's crazy to think that just a couple weeks ago, I got these frozen in the mail lol. Now I actually have visible roots on one! And the others aren't dead yet so that's good!
20190309 184620

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

And here's one of mine that I'm about to twist up. I only got probably an oz. off this plant. It smells like if you poured out some special k, and squirted some lime juice on it, and maybe sprinkled just a few coffee grounds on it lol.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Really nice, sounds like a great breakfast strain. What’s the high like? Sativa or indica type stone?
This particular one seems kinda in the middle. It doesn't like give me couch lock but it still kinda smacks ya in the face. The other pheno I tested turns me into a straight retard all day. Definitely not great for wake and bake before work lol

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

That's interesting I was thinking if something like that was possible just the other day. I might have to try this in the near future.
Yea, I had no idea it could even be done till he mentioned it to me lol. I feel much better about my cloning skills now. I mean, if I can clone a cut out of the mail, I can clone anything:D

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Yea, I had no idea it could even be done till he mentioned it to me lol. I feel much better about my cloning skills now. I mean, if I can clone a cut out of the mail, I can clone anything:D
Mad skillz lol

They were freezing to death and felt the warmth of your heart just as they were slipping away lol they are going to give you 40%+ no doubt. Maybe even 50 lol

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I know I've said it before but this thing is just a whole different animal in hydro! Not only is it at least twice the size, it's got way more frost in places that weren't even frosty in soil. Sorry bout the color I'll try to get better pics tomorrow.
20190313 191841
20190313 191847
20190313 191818
20190313 191624

Latest posts

Top Bottom