Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Got bored so I took some pics when the lights came on. I got a new phone so the color looks a little different.

I like this one. Those thin leaves are sexy. This one has the thinnest leaves of them all.
IMG 20181128 180527448

The rest look like this
IMG 20181128 180536909

Monster762

Monster762

Are you going to go for clones this time? You should clone em. Nurse the clones. Baby em. Then when you finish you’ll know what clones to keep. at flip any males clones get tossed. That thin leaved one obviously stands out. I’d keep a cut. Once they’re chopped n dried they’re gone. No garuntee you will ever have another one like it. Even out 20 seeds in the same pack. I clone everything new. And toss whatever don’t make the cut. Even if it’s not a stand out keeper it’s another female ready to flower by the time you got free space again. If smoke is bomb then you turn the original clones to mothers. Keep in veg n branching. You got never ending flow of clones of that exact smoke now. Females so no dice rolling. You’ll know the bud quality so again no dice rolling.

Monster762

Monster762

Way ahead of ya bro. I got one already in there and a few others going in there. I'm actually about to start a new thread to document the different strains I got going on.
Yeah I seen you said one was under purple.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Are you going to go for clones this time? You should clone em. Nurse the clones. Baby em. Then when you finish you’ll know what clones to keep. at flip any males clones get tossed. That thin leaved one obviously stands out. I’d keep a cut. Once they’re chopped n dried they’re gone. No garuntee you will ever have another one like it. Even out 20 seeds in the same pack. I clone everything new. And toss whatever don’t make the cut. Even if it’s not a stand out keeper it’s another female ready to flower by the time you got free space again. If smoke is bomb then you turn the original clones to mothers. Keep in veg n branching. You got never ending flow of clones of that exact smoke now. Females so no dice rolling. You’ll know the bud quality so again no dice rolling.
Yeah, I was thinking maybe I could top them soon and keep a numbered clone of each one

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it doesn’t turn out female, flower it away from the other plants and collect some pollen. You never know when it’ll come in handy and you can make f2s which will give you even more phenos to hunt for free!

Always take clones. You don’t ever want to flower out a plant and not have a backup of it. Revegging isn’t fool proof and you could end up regretting it if you don’t.

Top it. Make a clone. Wait for side shoots to spring up. Take a couple more clones. As soon as you have roots or an established plant then flower the mom. Works every time.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah. U poppin some right away? Or u gotta make room first?

Gotta make room first. I’ve got four strains I’ve got to grow out and pick phenos from. Once those are done I’ll be popping some. So many choices. I’m a bit of a seed hoarder so I’ll keep buying packs and prolly won’t grow half of em. I had over 60 packs at one time and prolly only grew out maybe 15-20 strains before they got taken away. Ahh well.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Mine are out for delivery. I'm guessing we ordered from the same place.
Most likely. I think mine are arriving tomorrow. I had the SLLP in my cart for two months while they figured out their card processing. They are sold out now. I won’t pop anymore more beans until after this cycle or if I get another small tent for clone/veg. Right now I’m just rocking one small ass tent lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Most likely. I think mine are arriving tomorrow. I had the SLLP in my cart for two months while they figured out their card processing. They are sold out now. I won’t pop anymore more beans until after this cycle or if I get another small tent for clone/veg. Right now I’m just rocking one small ass tent lol

Yup same place. Yeah I missed out on a few strains due to that. I wish they included free seeds. Oh well. Decent service though so I can’t complain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom