Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Looks tasty! What strain?
This is the sour diesel from my first grow. This particular pheno I'm smoking smells like oranges and cream. It's crazy how much the smells change after a month of curing. I got just one nugget left from another plant but I'm saving it cuz it just started to smell like a semi truck driving down the road in a good way. Now I know why cloning and curing is so important.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Yup same place. Yeah I missed out on a few strains due to that. I wish they included free seeds. Oh well. Decent service though so I can’t complain.
I’m half expecting there to be some freebies but it’s not the end of the world. Thanks for killing my expectations lol

NHWhites

NHWhites

D641B3BF 4850 4E1E A3E0 B87E341E623F

D

DylonWyatt

This is the sour diesel from my first grow. This particular pheno I'm smoking smells like oranges and cream. It's crazy how much the smells change after a month of curing. I got just one nugget left from another plant but I'm saving it cuz it just started to smell like a semi truck driving down the road in a good way. Now I know why cloning and curing is so important.

What is the result? :fire: How are things going right now? Do you continue to treat?:ninja:

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What is the result? :fire: How are things going right now? Do you continue to treat?:ninja:
It's great smoke but it's definitely not the best I've had. I had 3 different plants. One was fire, one is good, and I've still got some curing from a different plant so I've still got some I haven't really tried yet. It's got a nice tropical fruit smell to it.

Monster762

Monster762

It's great smoke but it's definitely not the best I've had. I had 3 different plants. One was fire, one is good, and I've still got some curing from a different plant so I've still got some I haven't really tried yet. It's got a nice tropical fruit smell to it.
Yeah that’s why I was stressing clones to you so much. It’s really an easy process n you could have a never ending flow of the fire plant. See now you can tell which one was what. Looks n all mean nothing. It’s once it’s dried n tried that matters. But the trick is keeping the cut alive over time. I’ve put 2 mothers in a low but not too low lighted box. T5 8 2ft bulbs on em. Mixed colors. They won’t outgrow my box but will keep giving me branches to cut from. Clones if done right grow faster than seed too. Little hungry n pissed right now but they’ll be ok. One of these is going on almost a year old cut. From My first blotto plant but see tons of little clone branches each one is another female plant. 2-3 per flip that gives me 4-6 females to produce not counting what makes it from seed to the flower box. Just fills the gap n leaves no upsets when 3-4 go male or whatever pull n fill the gap with established clones.

I want to keep it maybe take a blotto fem and reverse it to backcross it to a clone of my first blotto in a fem seed form.
I think that’s how that’ll work. Just for storage.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

So is your mother plant a clone? And do you ever have to transplant it? Or can it stay in the same pot for a long time?

Monster762

Monster762

So is your mother plant a clone? And do you ever have to transplant it? Or can it stay in the same pot for a long time?
Yes it’s a clone. Both of em. The original blotto is a clone of a clone but I heard that’s not how to do it so I took the blotto xbj female first clone n making it a mother. These clones started in plugs( root riot) in dome. Then went solo cup after week or so. Then I let them just about bind the pot before moving up. They’re in 3 gal cause I overbought a bunch of 3s but they will go to 5s or I might order 7 or 10 gal and give this box to just the mothers. Maybe 2 tier it. Giving each a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 ft area to spread out but limits height to 4 -1/2 ft per level counting lights. But point is keeping em short n branchy anyways. I don’t use all the root enhancers n all on them. I try to slow them but keep new growth happy. That’s the cuts.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Looks good! ;) What is this grade? What are the features in growing? Not picky? :shockedninja:
It was my first grow so I don't have much to compare it to. But I would say it's an easy strain to grow. It did will even with all the shit I put them through. I had some issues with heat for a little bit, I had problems at first with not watering to enough runoff which I think caused some issues. But even with all my rookie mistakes, they grew strong and healthy. I got a couple late nanners at the very end but I was definitely satisfied with the results. Here's a link to the journal if ya wanna take a look.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-first-grow-ever-sour-diesel.97855/

Top Bottom