Lineage if known: Snow Dog x Space Dude
Grower: Ocanabis
Judge: same
Type (sativa/indica ratio): 70 % Inica 30% Sativa

EYE APPEAL

<7-8> Density
<9> Aroma

COMMENTS:
Pheno's that are more Snow Dog dominant are dencer and chunkier and while the Space Dude dominats plants appear more spear shaped and a tad lighter/flufier.

SMOKE REPORT

<9> Potency
<9> Taste
<10> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<70 %> Indica Influence
<30 %> Sativa Influence
<2> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<2-3> Duration (In hours)
<1> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<10> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:

High Description: Clear and center headed with an easy laid back feeling
Smell: Lemon's and Fruity Bubble Gums with hints of spicy hash, skunk and grapes
Taste: ranging from Citrucy Lemons and Grapes
Medical Effects:
<Y> Medicinal Strength Calming,Mood elevating,Relaxing
KEEPER?
<Y> YES

FINAL COMMENTS:
Best to harvest be for the 50 - 57 days if you want to retain the Fruity Bubble gum aroma's that come from these gals.I missed it by a few days and harvested at 60 days and the aroma's stared to fade off with the exception of the lemon Pheno's.
30 days cured
Lemon Pheno's are excelent tasting leaning to a very sharp citrucy yet slightly sour, almost diesel like Lemon taste.It leaves a very Lemony taste on the gums and pallet long after you finish your bowl. The High comes on fast and hard hitting but after 20 - 30 minutes it will level off to a realy nice cruzing spead buzz.I felt very energetic and refreshed after smoking just one bowl but yet I could also just kick back and watch a movie or some thing.By the way,the buz from just the 1 bowl lasted 2 hrs at least.
Bubble Gum Pheno's: I came across 2 pheno's here.1 tastes of grapes with hints of lemon that when smoked it leaves a menthol coolness on the exhale.Yet she smells of Grapes and skunk.Its a very unique smell that is like a love hate realation ship.I found my self taking smell tests and thinking Man the stuff stinks but yet I was intigued by the smell that I had a hard time putting the bud down.

The 2nd pheno is Skuny,hashy and earthy.The smoke from this gal reminds me of the classic skunk weed with the hashy undertones from back in the day but yet she is very,very smooth tasting.She almost has no taste to her at all.I realy had a hard time figuring this one out and this is about the best description that I could come up with.
The high both of these pheno's are very up lifting / motivating as well.Although not as potent compared to the Lemon pheno's I would say these are good day time or all day smokes.

Bubble Hash
So I made a batch of Bubble from all the pop corn buds and trim.Let me say this,its some of the nicest hash I have made to date.She taste of Spicy hash and hints of lemon that just roll off the tongue when exhaled.The High is top shelf with its extreme potentcy could easily put the most experianced smokes on there ass guarantied.The beauty part is you don't even see it comong.It seems to come on a bit slow but then by the time you take your 3rd to 4th toke thats when it slaps you up side the head
and leaves you with a holy crap expression on your face.Best to leave this to late night as it will put you out to pasture for the night easily.

Thanks for bringing the Space Dawg to the masses Sub Cool.I realy enjoyed the experiance that came from them
later
Ocan.

Space dawg  nugs n stash 056
Space dawg  nugs n stash 060
Space dawg  nugs n stash 033
Space dawg  nugs n stash 011
Space dawg  nugs n stash 014
Space dawg  nugs n stash 041
Space dawg  nugs n stash 042
Space dawg  nugs n stash 043
Space dawg  nugs n stash 045
F

FastForward

Now that's what I call a smoke report - major kudos dude. Great descriptions, insight, pheno-specific details and post processing.....thanks ooodles. Got some of these in the fridge that I'm planning for the next run. Thanks again :)

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hey ocanabis, its people like you that make these sites what they are... i always loved your posts on b-bay...extremely detailed straight forward reports with some of the best pictures of cannabis ive ever seen..you never seem to amaze me..how do you think this stacks up against sub's other gear? do you have a favorite?

J

John Ditchweed

very detailed smoke report......... and hash report.......... If I where a teacher I would give you an A+

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Phew! Nice report, Ocana. The bud looks great and the hash looks fuckin' out of this world. Everytime I see a TGA grow, the buds always look trich infested and I always think, "man, that would make some killer bubble."

Thanks for the detailed report!

U

usaoldskool

Now thats a report! What type of cam and lens were used for those photos?

S

samara

Killer pics!!!! Wicked smoke report. Your making me drool all over my keyboard Ocanabis. Great job.

Peace and Love
Samara

O

oldhand

man thats a great report... those are some seriously frosty nugglers there... nice work!

S

songbird420

great description and photos. mite have to snatch a pack

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

great job Ocanabis. both the nugs and hash look and sound killer. enjoy them. :animbong:

true grit

true grit

First wanted to say- kick ass grow, the grow thread was great and I gotta give you props for the best background for picture taking evar. second, very nice report and ridiculous looking buds.
Last, damn I really need to scoop some TGA gear asap. All have looked great, seem potent as shit and best of all, most are pretty damn short flowering... Ocanabis, you said 52-55 days would be good on this? Solid. Nice job Ocanabis for a dope grow and subcool for another solid stock.

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
that hash and the buds look a+ dude.

F

femmeflower

brilliant review and photographs :flower the bubble looks killa :mmm beautiful work
getting outdoor garden area ready for the season, have dedicated a section to (5)TGA strains and excited is putting it mildly :harvest:

T

trainwreck666

fantastic hash shots brother...
whats happening Ocan?...lovin the spacedawg

Top Bottom