Spectrum King Leds - Anybod Using These?

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Djloud

I think i might have had him mixed up with another post that was talkin shit about my pics and calling me a lier. If im wrong i apologise. Im not a hot head.
Anyway day 29 under sk
20160215 201214
20160215 201214

tags420

tags420

I think i might have had him mixed up with another post that was talkin shit about my pics and calling me a lier. If im wrong i apologise. Im not a hot head.
Get your shit straight man if you are going to quote me. Hell even the quote you used is exactly the repnse for theis...let me grab i so I don't have to RETYPE IT....
I have put all the facts in front of you and never once questioned what you are doing with what you have. Only shown what is better because you asked and I hate to see BS that you were attempting to spew. You now know there is better and why you are building one now, or plan to. Your welcome. Keep acting like your mind is not blown. Can't wait to hear you rave about "your light" after you build it.
How many fucks do I give what you do?...ABSOLUTELY ZERO!!!!

All you have to do is stop quoting me. Don't spew BS, and I will let you carry on with whatever you want. But if you facts get out of line...or you quote me from a year ago again...I will correct you every time. So if you are done...Peace, leave me alone.

D

Djloud

Get your shit straight man if you are going to quote me. Hell even the quote you used is exactly the repnse for theis...let me grab i so I don't have to RETYPE IT....

All you have to do is stop quoting me. Don't spew BS, and I will let you carry on with whatever you want. But if you facts get out of line...or you quote me from a year ago again...I will correct you every time. So if you are done...Peace, leave me alone.
Dont act like u are so smart because i made a mistake i apologise of that. But dude u have no idea who i am. I dont need u to point out anything. U sound like a whining child now

D

Djloud

Lets end this nonsence my bad bud i thought u was somone else from the beginning or i would have not said what i said. But im done with this back and forth shit i got way more important matters to attend to. You are right i am wrong just leave it at that

tags420

tags420

Dont act like u are so smart because i made a mistake i apologise of that. But dude u have no idea who i am. I dont need u to point out anything. U sound like a whining child now
Dude...leave me the fuck alone. Don't quote me, call me a child...then say, "ooh, I'm over this now".
You keep trying to take digs at me for whatever reason and then play it off like you're done arguing about how you're wrong...then stop responding. You were wrong...I was right. We are done...so do not respond.

D

Djloud

Dude...leave me the fuck alone. Don't quote me, call me a child...then say, "ooh, I'm over this now".
You keep trying to take digs at me for whatever reason and then play it off like you're done arguing about how you're wrong...then stop responding. You were wrong...I was right. We are done...so do not respond.
Lol lol lol

D

Djloud

SK and 3590's are very similar and will do the same thing......what I mean by dial in....feeding schedules need to be changed because of the high photons....an hps at best only runs to 40% where as the high end LED's ie SK, 3590 cob,there are a few companys that build COB lights that are badass, run up to 60% effecient which is way more photons per watt of energy consumption.....dial in per light recipe....I have seen to many people killin it with dense nugs.....usually not huge colas but dense all the way down from what I have witnesed.....@km1 i sense your passive agressive tone.....noone is questioning your grow experience or grow quality......
the more photons your plant recieves ....your nutrients have to compensate for higher nutrient conversion.....and from what I have seen you have to run ambient at a higher temp say 80-85.....just my limited knowledge
True

km1

km1

"SK and 3590's are very similar and will do the same thing."

> yes they both use electricity and provide light.. i hope i can coax something that aproaches decent bud out of my sk400[great veg light]

but if the 3590 cobs i am getting are "that" similar to sk400

i will take them out side and smash em with a hammer

km1

km1

ok i missed the edit time on that last post
i guess i mean that i hope i can make them [both] flower well

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

@km1 they are not the same 3590 are waaaayyyyy better no comparison.

Reactions: km1
km1

km1

hi dj

a person on another site showed some nice looking sk400 pics he grewt from start to finish

he dialed his down to 265 w because he was worried about heat and in a tiny space..

i took my refelctor off and i am trying again ..though

i am going cree cob 3590's all the way

km1

km1

now getting buds from my reflectorless sk400 this grow ...will see how good, but not terrible so far..440w

in the meantime i have three custom made 3590, four cob , powered @50w, active cooled units on 41 inch 3/4 "aluminum angle bars..i am excited..

i thank the cob guru's for the idea and help..realstyles , gromau, greengenes, and more

Wisher619

Wisher619

@km1 gona have to show off those "Sweet Bars" so everyone can be envious

G

greengenie

Worst LED Light on the Market. During the Veg the Plants were beautiful nice, bushy and green. Once i flipped to Flower the Lights did no justice for my plants. The Plants were drying and dying off. The Kolas were small and the buds were like little raisins. The PPM was kept around 800-1000 using Advanced Nutrients, 65 Degree Water using a Chiller, 12 site Current Culture DWC System. C02 was added to the room between 1000-1200. Room Temp was between 80 and 85 degrees. I have sent pictures and everything i did to Spectrum King and all they tell me is try again. I am sorry i have spent thousands of dollars and lost thousands of dollars on my run and all they can tell me is do another run. BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UNIT. If you want to see pix feel free to email me @ [email protected] ----- ACE

Reactions: km1
Top Bottom