• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

I raise little spiders just for mites an aphid eratication
Spider help ridding of pests

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Don't you worry about smoking spiders, eggs and other insect parts? That's the part I can't get past. I've used natural predators in my outdoor vegetable gardens before, but for indoor grow I'd much rather try and control through the environment as much as possible. Worst case treats with organic soap and other remedies. Do you gather up the spiders before harvest? Also, do the webs block the light at all as they build up over time?

Stardusted

Stardusted

Haha...
.Actually..I harvest spiders. Raise them..in jars..put eggsacs around..amazing how baby spiders eat everything in their path

Jumping spiders are my favorite...and they are a bit social as well.. in the greenhouse..when bugs are gone..the spiders perish..kinda mean world?

MW7945

MW7945

Nothing like plants covered in spider webs. Yum.

I think OP is the one that mentioned something about veg leaves and flower leaves as well. Neato, can learn a lot from this guy!

Stardusted

Stardusted

Oh..I wash my plants in the greenhouse..sometimes I pretend...for the plants..a real pelting, CO summer rain , with the garden hose..they must like it.. And the website disappear..And the low humidity here I do not " sweat" the Xtra moisture..and I grew up involved with nature..so I'm sorry for you..that the little spider..and her.. web..getting stoned eating mites... creeps your perception..

Stardusted

Stardusted

I just try not to get buds. I mean I grew up on a farm. Doesn't mean I want to smoke spider poop/eggs.

Hell..maybe that been my problem all along..blinkin spider webs in my stash!

Try..
Hydrogen peroxide...20% from the swimming pool supply place.. and b somewhat truthful..maybe..for sure not Arab or swarthy looking like me..I'm up front with them, and the beauty shops..I tell them I use it for pasturising my green cannabis plants in the bathtub.. before I dry them..I can be used for fuel for ME 163 's and..explosions..and is corrosive/oxididitive to organic material..But..bygarff..it sure cleans the shit outta pot!

U guys remind me of things..txs!

Dunge

Dunge

Is that original "tented up" infestation an example of your spider control?
If so, I fear you are promoting the growth of pests, not predators.

J

JamesKnight

Not all the spiders are beneficial. If the infestation of spider is increasing, one should take measures to keep them away. Spider control requires a combination of both non-chemical and chemical measures. Non-chemical measures include Sanitation, Removal, Preventive measures, etc wherein chemical measures include dust application, exterior treatment, sprays, liquid treatments for this one can call professional to exterminate the spiders from the house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom