Spoil Yourself In Your Dream Rec Room.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

We just moved into our new house and I have some cash to set up my relax, movie, ufc, comfy smokers lounge.I've had my 52" Sony bravia still going strong after 13 years so i'll put it in the bedroom. I'm thinking up to 85"(around this size max) LED TV. Sony has never let me down Samsung #2 LG #3. Whats the TV to get? Any thoughts on the projection TV's.

Next up is getting some comfy furniture. Couch and 2 nice chairs almost custom but super comfy.

Pictures, posters, nice new bsmt bong works n looks limited. Or anything else that would be cool or must haves for the puff lounge.

Smoke filter. I was just going to buy a 400-600cfm inline fan and throw it on top of a mountain air filter. Thoughts or better options.

scubascrog

scubascrog

get a 60 inch curved samsung. I have a 50 inch one, best tv I have ever owned, xbox one, ps4, nintendo switch, sony 7.1, nintendo wii and wii U, ps4 is a blue ray player.

juggernaut

juggernaut

getting a greenhouse 30' x 36' :)
I won't miss my 6K indoor grow. Walking thru the snow to get there might suck. Which reminds me a snowmobile is on my list.....suggestions?
Ill need as much info on growing in a GH????
I've been indoor growing indoors now for 27years. So sick of trimming.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Bought a trimpal but like all trimmers, there just not there yet. Just use it for xtra. My buddy just gives the option of 7g 1/4 of hand trim or 8g 1/4 of trim mchn. He says more people take the extra but the old guys stick to the hand trim. They must know something??????

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Bought a trimpal but like all trimmers, there just not there yet. Just use it for xtra. My buddy just gives the option of 7g 1/4 of hand trim or 8g 1/4 of trim mchn. He says more people take the extra but the old guys stick to the hand trim. They must know something??????
I will take hand trimmed over machine tossed everytime. Just personal preference. I feel machine trimmers are way too aggressive and the bag appeal has a different look. Just my .2 cents

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
getting a greenhouse 30' x 36' :)
I won't miss my 6K indoor grow. Walking thru the snow to get there might suck. Which reminds me a snowmobile is on my list.....suggestions?
Ill need as much info on growing in a GH????
I've been indoor growing indoors now for 27years. So sick of trimming.
worst part of growing to be sure...…….:(

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I love the ambilight feature of philips, not the best tvs but they are real cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom