Spotting On Leafs

• Thread starter DragonsTail
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Anyone have a idea on what this?
Its my first time growing in coco partner turned up lights from 400w too 600w on my day off and come back to this. Turned lights back done and gave them a grozime, cal, and pure blend tea flush to correct.

Spotting on leafs
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Have you checked under the leaves for bugs. I suggest you get a microscope or a loupe and check for pests and eggs.

sharprock

sharprock

It looks like spider mite damage to me. I hear they are too small to see without a microscope.

DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Deffenitly not spidermites checked with microscope and plants had the first spray last week with floramite. Spots started day before yesterday

DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Not spreading at the moment just noticed it today plants were handing from light stress 2 days ago turned back down the lights and the leafs are back up but now they have the spots just want to see if it could be a deficiency of some sort. Never seen it before and it's my first time growing in coco.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I don’t think thats a deficiency. Maybe a side effect from the spray?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hmmm, curiosity says. Some sort of bug damage but you said it’s clean, and maybe it’s the spray? But honestly I’ve never come across that symptoms and not had mites, usually spider mite but worst case was a russet outbreak that forced a kill of about 5000 plants. We cooked that space hard and started over. I hope to never see that again! But keep us updated

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
This is what they usually look like with spider mites. Stock pics to show

3EC4930B 77A1 4602 AB08 EE439733BC30
44D4E9AC 89CD 4CB8 BD43 EF4BDBC7F0C0
41889C02 DBBB 4672 9E7A FA2F72262B8C
DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Yeah it's weird last week Wednesday brought the plants into the room looking mint and set the C02 in room to 500ppm fresh air at 80c and lights at 405w, friday looked great were loving life room looked "mint". Left for the weekend and came back Monday from taking 2 days off and room was messed up. Noticed the other guy put the C02 up to 600ppm and the lights up to 600w and cooked all the plans all the leafs were dropping and sad af. Turned everything back to the way I had it and in 2 days everything was back to normal but now all the plants have these spots. Lmfao so yeah now I'm lost because I've never seen leafs like this. I've seen spidermite bites and they dont look like this at all lol....but I'll keep you guys updated kind of rambling on now but if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

DragonsTail

DragonsTail

This is what they usually look like with spider mites. Stock pics to show
Yeah I've seen spidermite damage before and believe me I'm a pro when it comes to mites the spots are more of a yellow not white like spidermite damage.....checked for mites today and while in veg none at all

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks like cells burst? Maybe the over feed of co2 and too much light? Combined with not enough water? Stressed the shshit out of the plants?
Dunno but I’ll ask my agronomist in the am? I’ve not experienced this , yet but hey always good to learn and file that away in case I ever come across this!!

DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Here are a couple more pics I'll take some more pics of the underside tomorrow.

422 1537422688798
DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Looks like cells burst? Maybe the over feed of co2 and too much light? Combined with not enough water? Stressed the shshit out of the plants?
Dunno but I’ll ask my agronomist in the am? I’ve not experienced this , yet but hey always good to learn and file that away in case I ever come across this!!
Here that that would be great!!!! That's what I'm thinking too but just wanted to run it past some of you guys here and see if anyone has come across it before...cheers

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well he hasn’t come across this but suspects manganese deficiencies?
Sent me this pic.
Also asked if they clawed really bad ? Like the attached pics
Also co2 overload will attract ravenous pests, some reason they will just go to town but indoors since you have a controlled environment he suspects the overload is showing deficiencies in soil or nutrient, manganese is what he thinks is low.

BEDB187B F4EF 4826 B822 82EEE67EDF59
F9F51845 3664 4F95 8932 C5A21BFCB60B
DragonsTail

DragonsTail

Well he hasn’t come across this but suspects manganese deficiencies?
Sent me this pic.
Also asked if they clawed really bad ? Like the attached pics
Also co2 overload will attract ravenous pests, some reason they will just go to town but indoors since you have a controlled environment he suspects the overload is showing deficiencies in soil or nutrient, manganese is what he thinks is low.
Yeah could be the beginning of that for sure makes sense best correction????
Possibly -
flush with Pure Blend tea, cal, and grozime.... or
water with a 1brown-1green-1pink 1/2 solution with cal and grozime.

Hmmmmm

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yeah could be the beginning of that for sure makes sense best correction????
Possibly -
flush with Pure Blend tea, cal, and grozime.... or
water with a 1brown-1green-1pink 1/2 solution with cal and grozime.

Hmmmmm
Soil ph is usually where e I would start. Typically this issue is a direct correlation to ph issues. But you are in coco, so check that run off

Top Bottom