Spraying Fresh Plant Material - Questions

• Thread starter GrowForJoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrowForJoy

Hello.

As my first grow comes to an end, I was considering making live resin with a plant and giving it a try. When I looked into it, I noticed everyone was using a closed loop system. I was wondering if I could spray the plant fresh in a glass tube the same way I would make regular BHO, but achieve similar results in terms of the flavour live resin would have.

Thanks.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello.

As my first grow comes to an end, I was considering making live resin with a plant and giving it a try. When I looked into it, I noticed everyone was using a closed loop system. I was wondering if I could spray the plant fresh in a glass tube the same way I would make regular BHO, but achieve similar results in terms of the flavour live resin would have.

Thanks.
No it has to to fractured meaning closed loop or you will loose the beneficial resins you are after. You can do a kelvin freeze method however with ethanol’s, it’s a complicated yet simple method. Basically it’s a rso like process but in a cold method. Which stops the chlorophyll from been drawn into the sol, then you freeze dry out the alcohol and finish with a low low evaporation. Stir plate low 80’s temp F, takes about 1week to do so it’s the longest method

Top Bottom