Spring Into the Exotic Drop

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

I'm calling this the "setting the standard drop! " Ex & fam whoever thought about releasing both versions and including them together wins an award in my book that's the coolest shit I've seen from any breeder yet. As far as I know this is the first time anyone has done this but even if it's not who cares you guys are a class act and I cannot wait to get my exotic gear !

619ster

619ster

I'm calling this the "setting the standard drop! " Ex & fam whoever thought about releasing both versions and including them together wins an award in my book that's the coolest shit I've seen from any breeder yet. As far as I know this is the first time anyone has done this but even if it's not who cares you guys are a class act and I cannot wait to get my exotic gear !
Yea I have to agree. TOOooooooo much fun thinking of what I can get from the same mommy and two different daddy's. Of course I went with After Life OG and San Andreas OG. Kimbo and IX looked tempting though! I think I made the right choice :cat:

jlr42024

jlr42024

Yea I have to agree. TOOooooooo much fun thinking of what I can get from the same mommy and two different daddy's. Of course I went with After Life OG and San Andreas OG. Kimbo and IX looked tempting though! I think I made the right choice :cat:
And I'd have to agree especially with the afterlife testing at almost 22% that's wuts up! I don't think you could go wrong with any of these creations definitely the sickest drop that I've seen in a long while!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
These aren't gonna last long do not sleep on this drop! support the exotic crew so that maybe we can see some more ridiculous drops like this in the future!
When I read that I was going to get a free pack with everyone, thats when I made my mind up and bought all four packs on this drop, I have high hopes from what I have seem already on the Farm these guys look like they are Breeding some real Fire...;)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
And I'd have to agree especially with the afterlife testing at almost 22% that's wuts up! I don't think you could go wrong with any of these creations
definitely the sickest drop that I've seen in a long while!

Thank you fellas...but you are the class act with the good vibes and solid support of the Exotic Crew. I hope nothing but awesome things to come from your beans guys, if you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a message :)

Good vibes~~~~

~Ex

One Flip

One Flip

the quality of genetics that's packed in those beans makes it extra dope! It's like every pack looks good and would be hard to pass on.

Next drop start bundling packs of ten the same way.

The AF is fire coming in at 22% But I'm a sucker for the frost so im most excited to pop the ex fighter:)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
The After life OG is where it's at folks...I just noticed but the picture posted on the bay is not even the keeper pheno...simple mistake...ill have the Bossman make a fix :)

My apologies,

~Ex

jlr42024

jlr42024

Ghostrider= hells angels og x SFV og kush Bx2 = lucifer og x the white = ghostrider og. Is this correct ex? If so that's an insane combo when crossed with starfighter!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Ghostrider= hells angels og x SFV og kush Bx2 = lucifer og x the white = ghostrider og. Is this correct ex? If so that's an insane combo when crossed with starfighter!
yessir

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
We have to thank logic for spreading that lucy to karma....
logicSite Administrator

whooo karma cool to see my clones getting used for great things That looks like some heavy yielding dank! im coming to smoke some soon..

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Lucifer og
User89671 pic572224 1294206243

M

MiDWeZ

Just snagged a pack of After Life Og was actually surprised they where still up. Looking forward to running that and the SanAndreas and finding a couple of keeper ladies. Also was my first time using bitcoin here...hadnt been on the farm in a while and saw that i could pay with bitcoin and was happy as shit i didint even have to leave my computer.. Lol thanks Exotic and Logic

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Just snagged a pack of After Life Og was actually surprised they where still up. Looking forward to running that and the SanAndreas and finding a couple of keeper ladies. Also was my first time using bitcoin here...hadnt been on the farm in a while and saw that i could pay with bitcoin and was happy as shit i didint even have to leave my computer.. Lol thanks Exotic and Logic
Thank you M for your support...knock those afterlifes out :)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Exotic, I have all 4 packs coming my way form the last drop, out of all 4 witch pack do You think I should plant first, I know you said kimbo kush is a heavy producer, just though I would get your take on them, limited on number so only can play with one pack @ a time....:D

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic, I have all 4 packs coming my way form the last drop, out of all 4 witch pack do You think I should plant first, I know you said kimbo kush is a heavy producer, just though I would get your take on them, limited on number so only can play with one pack @ a time....:D
I say Kimbo or Afterlife all the way. Thank you for your support my friend :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom