Sprouted Seedlings 100% Coco. 24 Hours, When Do I Start Nutes?

• Thread starter VuongCuhz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VuongCuhz

Hello fellow growers, I have a question/concern that I can’t seem to find any reliable threads that directly relate to answering my situation.

I planted 12 sprouted seedlings into solo cups that’s 100% coco. & also added mykos when planting the tap roots. It’s been about 24 hours since they’ve been planted. 5/12 have broken soil level & I have only fed them water so far. I know coco has no nutes in it at all. But when should I actually start feeding them nutes? & how often to be exact..

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Growweedeasy.com
Do ur research.
A coupke pointers.
Always add Cal mag
Dont let it dry out
Keep it simple stoner
Hey its your bud,
-Ty

V

VuongCuhz

If you go to t-g-c-nl there is an abundance of info on coco growing my last grow in coco yielded 3 lbs
Thanks for link. Definately needed that went to the library and did a bunch of note taking and studying haha. Much appreciated.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Low feed once taps have split and has feeder roots showing. Daily feed(1/4 strength)(150-200ppm Max), cal mag, and keep her wet, solo cup has a hole or 5 in that I hope for drainage!

V

VuongCuhz

Low feed once taps have split and has feeder roots showing. Daily feed(1/4 strength)(150-200ppm Max), cal mag, and keep her wet, solo cup has a hole or 5 in that I hope for drainage!
My run off had a pH of 6.8, I’m not sure as to why either. I’ve been feeding at a 5.7 pH and around 250 ppm day 3. (Seeds have split)

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

First couple of weeks I give them alaskan fish oil because it's just damn near impossible to burn them with it. Then I switch to pH Perfect Sensi coco grow and bloom for flower.

Top Bottom