Spyderx Plus Finally Up

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

WOW... I'll probably need to go to the hospital. This erection is lasting way more then 4 hours..

Fluence customer service is impeccable. They forgot to send me my dimmer so I'll be getting their new one for free with over night shipping. Their warm apology almost made me feel uncomfortable. Must be that Texas hospitality.

I'll be harassing their staff tomorrow about optimal height and dimmer control because I have no idea how to use them properly.

Spyderx plus finally up
Spyderx plus finally up 2
Spyderx plus finally up 3
Spyderx plus finally up 4
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

welcome to the SPYDR club. Put your hand close to the light and slowly lower it. You will se where the brightness begins to fall off. With my original 600 that's ~ 14"

Also, even though they are passive cooled, by blowing a fan over the heatsink side, you will cool the heatsinks and increase efficiency

Dan789

Dan789

Hey @PassTheJ, swinging a nice pair of fixtures, congrats; what’s up with the four rows not on, are those for bloom?

P

PassTheJ

Hey @PassTheJ, swinging a nice pair of fixtures, congrats; what’s up with the four rows not on, are those for bloom?
Hey thanks Dan! What rows? The lights? I kept a few bars off. Fluence said if I transition midway, that I shouldnt use full power or i might bleach them. They're in transition bloom so I didn't want to take the chance. Now they're at full power and it's like someone injected roids into my plants .

Dan789

Dan789

Hey thanks Dan! What rows? The lights? I kept a few bars off. Fluence said if I transition midway, that I shouldnt use full power or i might bleach them. They're in transition bloom so I didn't want to take the chance. Now they're at full power and it's like someone injected roids into my plants .
Gotcha

Freshone

Freshone

I heard a rumor last friday that Osram has bought fluence out,not sure if thats good or bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom