Sshaze 260w Cfl

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

I love seeing people's
Sweet looking buds. I bet it will be tasty. Enjoy!
I'm waiting for my wife to get the boy to sleep then we're gunna light it up lol she needs to hurry up!
Those buds you got there looks nice bro, I love seeing everyone's bud, I wish I could meet up with you all on here and have a mad smoke up with everyone

Miathedog

Miathedog

I love seeing people's

I'm waiting for my wife to get the boy to sleep then we're gunna light it up lol she needs to hurry up!
Those buds you got there looks nice bro, I love seeing everyone's bud, I wish I could meet up with you all on here and have a mad smoke up with everyone
Thanks. That would be cool. What a cloud of smoke that would make.

London bud

London bud

I smoked that spliff and it was very nice and very potent. its quite a sweet musky flavour, you can defo taste the silvers in there.
I feel chuffed, this is the best weed I've grown and its only 6 days since I cut her down, when she's been cured now she should turn out amazing #SilverMonster

Miathedog

Miathedog

I smoked that spliff and it was very nice and very potent. its quite a sweet musky flavour, you can defo taste the silvers in there.
I feel chuffed, this is the best weed I've grown and its only 6 days since I cut her down, when she's been cured now she should turn out amazing #SilverMonster
Thats great and its only going to get better.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya bros. Cmh is basically mh/hps combined. A 315 cmh almost keeps up with 600 hps. Buddy has one and his bud is always more colourful and tasty than mine with my hps... and he’s not even as great as me.. for I am the greatest! Just joking lol. But seriously it’s bugging me not having one. Going to replace my 1k hps with a 630 (dual 315 s) some fixtures you can crank up to like 380 a bulb or something like that. I’ve seen a standard 630 get better weight even than a 1k hps se. (Pretty sure the double ended 1k still has it beat) but there is a 1000 watt cmh now also lol. It’s far to rank to use in a tent without murdering your plants with light. I’ve heard the 3100k is what you want not 4100k for both veg and bloom with cmh

Top Bottom