Star Dawg wins 2nd Place at the HighTimes Medical Cannabis Cup in San Francisco

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

It wasn't mine heh but damn I was happy as hell to see the Star Dawgy place. I would feel safe to say it could be the 1st time Star Dawg has been entered in a competition and it took second in the hybrid's. IMHO I think it is better placed in the Sativa bracket, but that's just me. Ether way I wanted to say Congrats to JJ and Top Dawg seeds. I think this is pretty cool, keep up the great work.

Hmm If I had a bigger harvest. ;)

B

budsandroses

If you are a legal patient you can try some of that fine Star Dawg here in Studio City Ca at Buds and Roses Collective!
This Phenotype was grown Veganically by Kyle Kushman exclusively for our collective. JJ hand delivered Kushman the seeds and this strain is from the mother that Kushman selected!
Just wait to see what Kushman and Buds and Roses has crossed that Stardawg with!!
See you in Amsterdam 2011!!!!

urbanite420

urbanite420

Congratulations JJ!! :anim_19::anim_19:

Feel so honored to be running the seeds.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
If you are a legal patient you can try some of that fine Star Dawg here in Studio City Ca at Buds and Roses Collective!
This Phenotype was grown Veganically by Kyle Kushman exclusively for our collective. JJ hand delivered Kushman the seeds and this strain is from the mother that Kushman selected!
Just wait to see what Kushman and Buds and Roses has crossed that Stardawg with!!
This is awesome! Welcome to the farm Buds and Roses! Kyle was really cool. The cup was off the hook. Hopefully I will be on my honeymoon in Amsterdam in November. I can't way to see that Star Dawg. I will have to come by the collective and try out those winning Star Dawg meds. Congrats to every1 involed wit the win.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Big congratz B&R and welcome to the farm!

I feel a Star Storm approaching, this strain is fantastic.

nice! anyone know how the yield is on the star dawg?

Nicely above average but you will find phenos that go beyond that. It's chunky funky chem pine shunk. Grows strong, eats a lot and will stink up half your block.

It's darling...

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I would like to thank Buds and Roses Collective and especially Kyle Kushman for the great showing of the Star Dawg. Just add the "Kushman" Star Dawg cut to the number of other elite cuts that have come out of seed packs of Star Dawg. Second place, not to bad for a seedline that is competing against elite clone only cuts. Thanks again everyone.

P

paulycali

I would like to thank Buds and Roses Collective and especially Kyle Kushman for the great showing of the Star Dawg. Just add the "Kushman" Star Dawg cut to the number of other elite cuts that have come out of seed packs of Star Dawg. Second place, not to bad for a seedline that is competing against elite clone only cuts. Thanks again everyone.

:pimp: You da man JJ :pimp:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Yea congrats jj! My boy south is runnin ur guava13 and white haze outdoors this yr! Should be nice!

E

Easyrasta

i love the stardawg
thats one greasy medicine right there
currently one of my favs
peace
ez

Illmind

Illmind

congratulations jj and kk. everything the 'tres' hits is a champion. def breed worthy seed. what placed 1st? don't worry you'll get em next year helmut.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Sunday i sat in kyles living room puffing on that stardawg, and i must say it is some dank buds, JJ great job on the win and genetics

T

tree king

does anyone know how the yield is on kyle kushman's star dawg cut? im about to get this and i cant find alot of info. im hoping it yields as much as the Chemdog D

Top Bottom