Starfighter X Stardawg

• Thread starter caseyjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caseyjones

Hello!

Just wanted to share a few pics of my starfighter x stardawg, and give a little info about her. I posted her in this thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1484849/ to get some more info about the set up shes being grown under. Its extremely ghetto and probably super inefficient lol. However, this particular pheno has made the cut and will be given a full run in the proper flower room. She is actually the only seed i popped out of my pack, which included an extra bean too! I've started 3 more of them and will do a little pheno hunting. Smells like Fruity Pebbles and Milk, with some really gummy/fruity candy undertones. When chopped, she retains some of the pebbles & milk smell but goes to a cantelope/watermelon smell that masks the cereal and milk smell almost completely.

Heres a couple pics. she is at day 30 of flower here give or take a few days. Will try to snap a few better pics of her today!
Photo 4

Starfighter x stardawg 2

alaskind

alaskind

Sounds like headies :) Id like to see Starfighter X Deathstar as well.

C

caseyjones

Sounds like headies :) Id like to see Starfighter X Deathstar as well.
Thanks man! Yeah, that would be killer! I actually got this pack as freebies, and it had an extra seed to boot! Loving this one so i popped a few more, and am kicking myself for not just buying a few packs. Though, it gives me hope for the rest of my GPS packs :D

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Looks good
Curious to hear how she smokes too

I got a ton of GPS gear to get to, soon I hope...............

C

caseyjones

Looks good
Curious to hear how she smokes too

I got a ton of GPS gear to get to, soon I hope...............
Thanks man. I'm dying to try her out myself, and will definitely do a smoke report when she's dried and cured. I've got a grip of GPS as well, not to mention the non GPS packs I need to get into. Flowered out a starlet kush x monster cookies along side this girl and ended up culling her. Just didn't make the cut IMO. Though I've got a few more to flower out of that cross, I'm hoping will be what I'm looking for.

GPS I still have and need to get into:
Starfighter x Stardawg
Cookies & Cream x Stardawg
Starlet Kush x Monster Cookies
Bruce Banner #3 x Polar Bear
Elephant Stomper x Polar Bear
Nightmare OG x Polar Bear
Girl Scout Cookies x Polar Bear
Purple Goji OG x Polar Bear
Alien Stardawg x Polar Bear
And another freebie pack I don't know what it is til I receive the alien stardawg x polar bear :D

Non gps i need to get into:
Kimbo Kush - exotix
Apollo 11 genius pheno f4 - bodhi
Mothers Milk - bodhi
Sour Sunset - crockett family farms
Sour Tangie - Crockett family farms
Area 43 - franchise
Alien Orange Cookies - franchise
Gluetech - franchise

Looking good. Thanks for posting. Waiting to pop some myself.
Killer! just popped 2 more of them as it's all I have the space for, but these are what I'm most excited for currently. But will have to wait to get the rest of them popped and do some hunting :( Post up your results if you do get around to it! Would love to see some more phenos of this cross pop up!

C

caseyjones

Hello fellas!

Sorry for the lack of updates to this thread, been super busy over here! So this is going to be more of a recap I suppose :D

So lets get to some pics!

We left off at day 35/36..

Day 39 (6/25/15)

Day 41 (6/27/15)

Day 43(6/29/15)

Day 44 (6/30/15)

Day 45 (7/1/15)

Day 48 (7/4/15)

Day 50 (7/6/15)

Day 61 (7/17/15)

Day 64 (7/20/15)

Day 67 (7/23/15)

Day 68 (7/24/15)

Day 69 (7/25/15)
7 25 2
(she got some all natural light that day :) )
Day 70 (7/26/15)

Day 71 (7/27/15)

Day 72 (7/28/15)

Day 73 (7/29/15) (Harvest Day!)
Harvested

C

caseyjones

A few post chop..drying/curing shots..
Drying
IMG 6914
IMG 6919
IMG 6920
IMG 7006
Curing

I did have a few sample nugs.. she is pretty potent I have to say, and the smell and flav are super! Towards the end she lost some of her fruityness, and definitely lost the cereal and milk type smell which I hope will come back in the cure after a bit :( But she went pretty dank smelling, a very sour and "electric" melon, cantaloupe smell. She'll get a longer cure and I'll do a proper smoke report!

In my absence I popped some more beans.. Mostly GPS, so ill document those here if you fellas dont mind! so in the meantime.. Up next!
IMG 7021

(Starfighter x Stardawg #3, Starfighter x Stardawg#2, Cookies & Cream x Stardawg #3)
IMG 7022

Mother's Milk #2, Gorilla Glue #4 x Monster Cookies #2, Sour Sunset #1
IMG 7023

Nightmare OG x Polar Bear OG #1, Apollo 11 F4 #2, Gsc x Polar Bear #2
IMG 7024
Alien Orange Cookies #8 & #9, Gorilla Grape Gush x Polar Bear #1
IMG 7033
Area 43 #3, Elephant Stomper x Polar Bear #1, Area 43 #2
IMG 7034
Bruce Banner #3 x Polar Bear #3, and a clone, a Starfighter x Stardawg #1 Clone
IMG 7035
Starlet Kush x Monster Cookies #4, Starlet Kush x Monster Cookies #4 Clones, another Starfighter x Stardawg #1 turd clone lol
IMG 7036

Snow Lotus Clone, Starfighter x Stardawg #1 Clones

Thanks for looking! :)

IMG 7104
Last edited:
blazer

blazer

Looks like some killer dry nugz
Man that's a hell of a line up for this run can't wait to see what they do for you good vibes on them
Thanks really impressed with the CSI gear also top knotch medz!:D

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! very nice man what a line up coming up too! nice work bro!

C

caseyjones

Looks like some killer dry nugz
Man that's a hell of a line up for this run can't wait to see what they do for you good vibes on them
Thanks really impressed with the CSI gear also top knotch medz!:D
thanks bro! I think I could have done a better job on the dry, and got another 2 days or so of drying time but they are definitely shaping up now :) (about a week into cure?) smells ridic, havent puffed any yet tho.. waiting as patiently as i can while getting this next batch ready! I've been hearing for a minute now that CSI is where to get the really good purps from seeds, and your pics basically sealed the deal :D Will obviously be a while before i get a chance to pop em though LOL
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! very nice man what a line up coming up too! nice work bro!
haha! thanks bro! Im pretty stoked on this line up as well :D Got a few outdoor plants as well I may throw a few pics up in here, and I got a kimbo grow log going in the exotic section too :D thanks for checkin the thread out brotha! I see you're killin your GPS gear as well eh? LOL, makin me want a pack of those lemon fizz x stardawgs.. they are up on his site right now too.. :woot:

C

caseyjones

Hello all!

Heres an update!

I'll start with the seedlings :D
Everything was topped, and the tops were taken as clones. Of those clones, only the Starfighter x Stardog #2 & #3, Area 43 #3, Cookies & Cream x Stardog #3, and Bruce Banner 3 x Polar Bear OG #3 rooted. CCXSD#3 and BB3XPB#3 were males, and discarded(that's 3/3 males on both those packs so far) The SFXSD#3 and A43#3 are Females, with SFXSD#2 being the last of these to show sex.

A432 A432 1
Area 43 #2
A433 1 A433 2
Area 43 #3
AOC8 AOC8 2
Alien Orange Cookies #8
AOC9 AOC9 2
Alien Orange Cookies #9
ESPB1 ESPB1 2
Elephant Stomper x Polar Bear OG #1
GGGPB1 GGGPB1 2
Gorilla Grape Gush x Polar Bear OG #1
SFXSD2 SFXSD2 2
Starfighter x Stardog #2
SFXSD3 SFXSD3 2
Starfighter x Stardog #3
SS1 1 SS1 2
Sour Sunset #1 lol excuse the broken cup, i broke it pulling it out somehow. This will be transplanted to a new cup tonight. This is one of the best smelling seedlings from early stem rubs.
NMOGPB1 1 NMOGPB1
Nightmare OG x Polar Bear OG #1.. Really hoping this ones a lady :D Smells ridiculous, and stinks up my entire room lol! Smells like Onions & burgers, which is a trip to poke my head in and get a wiff of onion & burgers LOL.

Continued in next post..

C

caseyjones

GGXMC3

Gorilla Glue 4 x Monster Cookies #3, this is the sole survivor of my 5 ggxmc beans.. lets hope for a nice girl!

A112 A112 1 A112 3
Apollo 11 #2
I really like this plant so far, and will be starting a few more A11's to replace any males I might find and discard soon. I really like the way she stacks, and how she smells! I'm not familiar enough with either genius or c99 to know where its leaning, especially at this point. But I like it :D
GSCPB2 1 GSCPB2 2
Girl Scout Cookies x Polar Bear #2, she needs to be topped/cloned now. She is stacking pretty nicely as well. I cloned mostly all of these after pictures, but this one and a few others need to be cloned still.

BEFORECLONES AFTERCLONES
Before and after clones.. lol I usually am not left with much, but they always bounce back just fine! They will all be main line topped, and flowered out. I usually keep 2 clones and the original seedling of each. 1 clone to sex them, one clone to turn into a mother/father and then main line top & flower the original seedling.

C

caseyjones

And now lets get to the flowering plants!

First, the outdoor!

Just a little back story on these lol, these were clones given to a buddy, who decided to quit smoking/growing and gave the plants to a mutual friend of ours. She asked me to take care of them, as she doesnt know much about growing plants. They were put outdoors around July if i remember correctly. There were another 2 that he killed somehow or another. And the mutual friend asked if I could give her a few more clones to grow along side these. I let her know it was pretty late in the season and that I'm not sure what to expect.. will have to grab some better pics of these.

ODSL2
Snow Lotus
Moved outside 8-20-15
ODSKMC4
Starlet Kush x Monster Cookies #4
started 8-17 with the indoor plants, and were moved to outside on 8-30.

And the ones put outside in July, not sure exactly what day they are on.
ODSL
Snow Lotus, will get a close up shot or two sometime today.

Starfighter x Stardog #1
ODSFSD1 ODSFSD1 2 ODSFSD1 3

I don't have 100% access to these plants. So its hard to say where they are at in flower exactly, as i wasn't there to for sure note the first day of flower. but I will start scoping in the next weeks to get an idea of where they are. They smell wonderful though. :D

Annnndd the indoor!
SKMC4 SKMC42 SKMC43
2 x Starlet Kush x Monster Cookies #4
SFXSD1F
2 x Starfighter x Stardog #1, all the pics of one of these came out blurry LOL, will grab better pics of everything tonight at lights on. They've all been trimmed up since these photos as well.

Thanks for looking! I'll be back with more photos of all the plants, especially the flowering plants once things pick up soon! Theres not much to see indoors especially! Soon though!

SourDank

SourDank

Bump brother, how is everything goin? Very interested to see that Area 43 especially, let's see an update!

M

Mecca

Any
Hello!

Just wanted to share a few pics of my starfighter x stardawg, and give a little info about her. I posted her in this thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1484849/ to get some more info about the set up shes being grown under. Its extremely ghetto and probably super inefficient lol. However, this particular pheno has made the cut and will be given a full run in the proper flower room. She is actually the only seed i popped out of my pack, which included an extra bean too! I've started 3 more of them and will do a little pheno hunting. Smells like Fruity Pebbles and Milk, with some really gummy/fruity candy undertones. When chopped, she retains some of the pebbles & milk smell but goes to a cantelope/watermelon smell that masks the cereal and milk smell almost completely.

Heres a couple pics. she is at day 30 of flower here give or take a few days. Will try to snap a few better pics of her today!
View attachment 517668
View attachment 517669
Any More of those starfighter x Stardawg genetics around?

Latest posts

Top Bottom