Start-up Needs

• Thread starter BigRitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigRitz

I am new to the supercritical genre of the business but was lucky enough to be offered a job w a big hemp startup and need to know exactly what machines we'll need to post process. We have ordered with IES for the extractor so we have that covered but if I want to make things like crumble or shatter do I just need a vac oven ? (I was offered the job because I was a home brewer and lived the dangerous BHO life but made phenom products) if I want to makes vape is this just a setting on the machine or will I need something to process it ? And if we want to make it water soluble to make drinks what would that take?

Please and thank you for any advice!!!

BigRitz

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I'm positive this info is on this site if you search. Not saying you shouldn't have posted but you should be able to find a similar thread, possibly dated. I'm not an extract guy but can say that people come here every day for startups and it's usually looked at unfavorably because most people don't enjoy consulting like this or doing it for free.

B

BigRitz

I'm positive this info is on this site if you search. Not saying you shouldn't have posted but you should be able to find a similar thread, possibly dated. I'm not an extract guy but can say that people come here every day for startups and it's usually looked at unfavorably because most people don't enjoy consulting like this or doing it for free.

cool if I can pay for the info I need then please send me in that direction as I and my company are okay with that

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

cool if I can pay for the info I need then please send me in that direction as I and my company are okay with that
Yeah, i'm not that guy but maybe somebody will pm you. You should check out local consultants. Instagram probably be a decent place. I was trying to give a really non judgmental post about startups. Anyone interested in what you're doing will usually reply out of interest. Good luck with everything!

B

BigRitz

Yeah, i'm not that guy but maybe somebody will pm you. You should check out local consultants. Instagram probably be a decent place. I was trying to give a really non judgmental post about startups. Anyone interested in what you're doing will usually reply out of interest. Good luck with everything!
Yeah no worries , I was expecting some blow back due to the nature of what I am asking but sometimes even that is more helpful than not.

Hopefully someone will , its not every day the opportunity of a lifetime is given to someone especially like this and I will do anything I can to not drop the ball My children are counting on me

Top Bottom