Starting March 1 Ish

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Things are starting to smell really good in there. The problems I have had might be related to veg and have a lot to do with nute burn. All will be corrected on the next run. Everything smells like Jack Herer in the tent :D

Day 52 of flower (7 1/2 weeks) with about 18 to 27 days to go.
Looking good bro.... If growing was easy everyone would be doing it. Takes patience and persistence.

gwheels

gwheels

I was tempted to replace my CMH but wow do they make the buds full of trichs. I will await Heisenbubbles test and figure it out. I can run suplemental lights now. I have 3 good lights and no more duds. And that mars hydro 48 reflector is not garbage after all. It is good for sprouting some babies without burning them. The 135 quantum board needs to go in my 5 square foot tent. Way too much power for the growbox.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

I was tempted to replace my CMH but wow do they make the buds full of trichs. I will await Heisenbubbles test and figure it out. I can run suplemental lights now. I have 3 good lights and no more duds. And that mars hydro 48 reflector is not garbage after all. It is good for sprouting some babies without burning them. The 135 quantum board needs to go in my 5 square foot tent. Way too much power for the growbox.
Thinking the quantum boards may be the way to go on my next grow in the 3x3 tent. Have the Vero 29se 150 watts for my 2x2 replaced the viparspectra. May do away with the HPS all together. Threw the vipar in my 3x3 with the HPS for the last 3 weeks of flower.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

I'm about week 8 in the flower stage. Three of the four plants have some leaf issues. Can't be a cal-mag issue; have plenty of that (coco grower). The only thing I can figure is the light may have been too close (HPS & LED). Moved the lights up today. Humidity is 45% Temp ranges from 75-80. Hoping it is just that we are late in the flower stage and its normal....but my Strawberry cough leafs were pretty bad (closest to lights). The White Widow is fine. Any comments would be appreciated.

Pic2
BESTPICREV
Pic222
Pic3333
gwheels

gwheels

It does but i mean as soon as i see the first one. Or mostly milky. Also there is a look about the buds and a fragrance. :) I like to be sure i go a bit longer because you can gain a lot of bud in a week. 5 to 10% more and with a good sativa a bit of narcotic effect takes away the speed effect.
But thats me.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Both my autopot girls are just about r ready. But the top leaves are really yellow and dry. Hope that didn't compromise the quality. My hempy bucket white widow isn't all that yellow just a tad... Although the white widow is taking longer. Got myself a white widow big bud and Super Lemon Haze CBD auto for the first outdoor grow along with a Candida CD-1 CBD plant. Hope it's not too hot and humid here in Massachusetts for the outside grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom