Starting Outdoor Auto In July

• Thread starter kenny28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kenny28

kenny28

Hey guys so my balast broke before I could start my autos but wondered if I could just go ahead and plant outdoor after they are strong enough to go out they are 55-60 days from seed if i remember correctly. they are germinating now so n will have to wait for new ballast. so sad

newh

newh

Hey guys so my balast broke before I could start my autos but wondered if I could just go ahead and plant outdoor after they are strong enough to go out they are 55-60 days from seed if i remember correctly. they are germinating now so n will have to wait for new ballast. so sad
if you havent started them yet just start the outside,if you have started them already just give them a couple days to acclimate to the sun.Being autos if you cook them its over

kenny28

kenny28

I put them in the tissue yesterday checked today can see they're cracking open I was thinking of putting em on south facing windowsill windows always open let them get strong to go out in the garden I can bring them in when its really windy or pissing down moneys an issue at the mo so a new ballast will have to wait so gardens next best option

Top Bottom