Starting Week 3of Flower 1 Plant Looks Only At Week 1of Flower

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

i have 12 plants veg them 4 weeks all kush and im starting week 3 all have nice flowers forming except the biggest plant looks like its only at week 1 but its healthy eats full strinth fox farm and keeps asking for moor but not producing this normal nothing to show in a picture looks like a plant thats week 1 in flower.. only thing she did weired was stack new growth on top of new growth in veg i mean leaves was stacked one on top of the next leaving no space in between.all 11 plants week 3 flower except her and she is the biggest

Mullpig

Mullpig

i have 12 plants veg them 4 weeks all kush and im starting week 3 all have nice flowers forming except the biggest plant looks like its only at week 1 but its healthy eats full strinth fox farm and keeps asking for moor but not producing this normal nothing to show in a picture looks like a plant thats week 1 in flower.. only thing she did weired was stack new growth on top of new growth in veg i mean leaves was stacked one on top of the next leaving no space in between.all 11 plants week 3 flower except her and she is the biggest
Pics

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Some phenos develop slower in the beginning. But pics will help quite a bit in this instance.

S

Sostoned420

Some phenos develop slower in the beginning. But pics will help quite a bit in this instance.
my cam is broke its kosherkush so is rest of the plants onlythey are weeks ahead all flippedsame time and vegged same time helthy plants

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

use google or the search feature ffs . There is nothing we can do based on the basic description no images. Im just gunna say you should freak out and start over again.

Toaster79

Toaster79

my cam is broke its kosherkush so is rest of the plants onlythey are weeks ahead all flippedsame time and vegged same time helthy plants

Seed or clone?

With some basic info you might get a solid answer. Otherwise it's just shooting in the dark.

Toaster79

Toaster79

hahahaha is it you or the plants thats guna be huuuuungry?

Fuck if I know that

20180715 231252

:cry:

S

Sostoned420

use google or the search feature ffs . There is nothing we can do based on the basic description no images. Im just gunna say you should freak out and start over again.
wow 5 years passed sense i been on here and look who shows up trolling forms .nothings changed not even your profile pic
or bad jokes...last time it was my bad spelling and horrible typing...any way igoogled it like i do every thing befor asking qustions but nothing .also feal nothig to freak out abt seeing plant ishelthy just flower longer if she dont finsh with others..my soil ph is at 6.o run off ph is 4.o but i only goff ph of soil itested tenp is 78f to 82f rh is 40 day 50 at night im growing under a xml 350 amd ds200 led plant is 20 in away from the 200ds because its not as powerful as the 350 im at week3 of flower or 12124 weeks at half recmonded dose big bloom grow big tiger burn beasty bloom not flushing feed 1 time week sing to them every day..should stop because icant sing sh e probaly dont like it ....but you need to worrie abt them cats pissing in your plants and cherrios an get them out the back seat ofyour car or was it squarl prob cant remer..

S

Sostoned420

4 weeks veg from seed your plants might not be sexually mature at flip so they're not gonna flower. It takes 4-8 weeks for the plant to reach sexual maturity strain dependant.
not from seed from veg.my bad i first day of veg is around week 1 from seed for me.but i think your correct in sure she will finsh later then rest of the girls . my first time veg 12 plants in a 4x4 tent.so due to shorter veg time they must have all flowerd dif times ..i will keep my eye on the plant with the biggest flowers then see what happens after she is finshed.ty why did i not think of that lol

Top Bottom