Starting With Super Soil, Working Towards No Till. Friesian Duck And ???

• Thread starter RedWoods
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RedWoods

Looking to start a two plant grow, I will be starting with super soil fabric pots that I would like to be the start of no till beds bursting with life. Ive had an impossible time choosing which strains since I can only pick two, id like do do a frisian duck auto and looking for sudgestions for lady #2. Since friesian duck isnt the most potent, for plant #2 I am looking for something quite strong, maybe a blue widdow? I love great looking plants. Any plant sudgestions? Also looking for any and all tips and Info for supersoil grow and creating a good no till 65 gal bed. PLEASE BOMBARD ME WITH INFO AND TIPS YOUGUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Organikz

Organikz

Sure my first bed was a super soil mix. Make sure to let it cook for a good 3 weeks. Microbial cultures need to culture to stabilize that hydrogen reaction.

As far as strain I would keep it simple. Maybe not a landrace but a good stabilized hybrid NL5 or white widow. Nothing overworked as vigor traits will help you big time.

No super lemon skunk face off og kush haze....lol

R

RedWoods

Any tea suggestions to help with microbial population? Do you by any chnace practice bokashi?

Latest posts

Top Bottom