Still Shooting Fan Leaves?

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

6 weeks flowering+, still throwing fan leaves. Miraclegro potting soil or stress?

Still shooting fan leaves
Monster762

Monster762

6 weeks flowering+, still throwing fan leaves. Miraclegro potting soil or stress?
Mg potting soil will feed nitrogen for up to 6 months. But just because it's still throwing fans don't mean nothing bad really. I'd get the real big light blocking ones out the way but that's all a personal preference deal. Are they in pots or in the actual ground ? And what's flower time?
My one plant litterally stayed lush green all the way til trichs were pure amber indoors. Never had fan leaves even turn yellow let alone fall off. I was in a mixture that included mg cactus n palm soil but I plucked most of the time release balls out. Either way plant looks good I don't think you have anything to worry about. Give lots of good clean nute free water towards the end.

Monster762

Monster762

Mg potting soil will feed nitrogen for up to 6 months. But just because it's still throwing fans don't mean nothing bad really. I'd get the real big light blocking ones out the way but that's all a personal preference deal. Are they in pots or in the actual ground ? And what's flower time?
My one plant litterally stayed lush green all the way til trichs were pure amber indoors. Never had fan leaves even turn yellow let alone fall off. I was in a mixture that included mg cactus n palm soil but I plucked most of the time release balls out. Either way plant looks good I don't think you have anything to worry about. Give lots of good clean nute free water towards the end.
Looking closer that plant looks like it's nearing the end. Few weeks maybe all pistils are turned and the sugar someone dumped on top of it doesn't look glassy so I doubt your still at the clear trich stage. Got lots of trichs on there. Like I said looks like someone dumped sugar on it. Gonna be some good bud.

Madbud

Madbud

Thanks Monster, smells like a fresh cut pine. Setting her five gallon Lowes bucket under the patio umbrella at night. Was using epsom salt alternating with bs molasses, was like dumping the sugar bowl on her. Injecting cold spring water now. Clones are going 18-6 under a 48" flourescent. My first wife forbids growing skunky weed indoors so this shiuld be okey dokey ;)

V

vacaville

Looks close. Post a close up shot , early morning or late afternoon.

Madbud

Madbud

And yeah, i've been plucking green bb's too, mg potting soil, rookie mistake but should be ok next year.

Monster762

Monster762

Thanks Monster, smells like a fresh cut pine. Setting her five gallon Lowes bucket under the patio umbrella at night. Was using epsom salt alternating with bs molasses, was like dumping the sugar bowl on her. Injecting cold spring water now. Clones are going 18-6 under a 48" flourescent. My first wife forbids growing skunky weed indoors so this shiuld be okey dokey ;)
I need to run the molasses. I just used bud candy on first run. I got 4 clones of my big plant (green crack) all revegging and 2 sour deisel revegged gonna run them all under 24 hr light for 2 weeks then flip. I'll try molasses on them this run. I'm just jarring everything for couple months. Plan is never to pay $350 an oz for half dried rush cured bs again. Definately gonna try the molasses. I'm just doing mass experimentation to figure what works best all the way around on the 2 strains I have.

Monster762

Monster762

And yeah, i've been plucking green bb's too, mg potting soil, rookie mistake but should be ok next year.
Yeah I ditched old soil for this run. Got blocks of promix reg peat moss. No pre fertilized stuff. Put perelite n vermiculite in with desert sand and little worm castings. Clones n all seem to like it.

Madbud

Madbud

I need to run the molasses. I just used bud candy on first run. I got 4 clones of my big plant (green crack) all revegging and 2 sour deisel revegged gonna run them all under 24 hr light for 2 weeks then flip. I'll try molasses on them this run. I'm just jarring everything for couple months. Plan is never to pay $350 an oz for half dried rush cured bs again. Definately gonna try the molasses. I'm just doing mass experimentation to figure what works best all the way around on the 2 strains I have.
Copy that$250/oz. The unsulfured blackstrap molasses is high in potassium, tablespoon size dribble mixes when shaken in a water bottle.

Monster762

Monster762

Copy that$250/oz. The unsulfured blackstrap molasses is high in potassium, tablespoon size dribble mixes when shaken in a water bottle.
Yeah figures it's high in potassium. I was having potassium deficiency towards the end too on last run.

Madbud

Madbud

Looks close. Post a close up shot , early morning or late afternoon.
Heres the trichs at 60x, ready anytime but we have a cloudfree week in the seventies ahead so she should be good a little longer. Wish you could smell this, like a fresh cut balsam!

IMG 2705
IMG 2706

Latest posts

Top Bottom