Stinkbomb(norcal Catpiss X Face Off Bx1)

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Heres a few pics of my Stinkbomb nearing harvest. I didnt see any other Archive threads so I thought I'd post them up...Reeeeks. At 64 days. Couple other nice phenos Ill post those up when I get some pics.
Stinkbombnorcal catpiss x face off bx1
Stinkbombnorcal catpiss x face off bx1 2
Stinkbombnorcal catpiss x face off bx1 3
Stinkbombnorcal catpiss x face off bx1 4

Last edited:
dlovejah

dlovejah

You pull anything you decided to keep? Pollen? Mother?
I did keep a cut of the pheno in the photos. Im still not sure whether or not this is a keeper. I got these as freebies along with other Archive beans and they turned out pretty good despite flowering in a little too much heat in the dead of summer. There is an overwhelming coating left in your mouth of skunky funk, almost a little much for my taste. I havn't tasted this in a while..o_O Its got a good strong buzz so Ill run it one more time at least. I have some Race Fuel about to go into flower and Im really looking for a keep there.
She is beautiful.
Thanks man:) turned out a little better than expected. Didn't get around to doing bud shots yet but I will, there curing away in Jars.

Skunked

Skunked

That's what's up I wish you the best in those endevors. Personally love the skunk funk and have been looking as many others have for the straight ran the fuck over smell lol. Even a taste or hint tho is a turn on for me though so that would definitely be getting put in the head stash lol. Hopefully she blows your mind a little more this round along with the race fuel.

Good luck bro

Top Bottom