Stop Using Neem- Interesting Read Supporting Many Of Us And Our Views Towards Chs

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FutureGrower

Yeah or just run a legit grow and keep bugs out. I really don’t understand, but I work in biopharm, in clean rooms and I understand what’s required. Most people don’t. Most people’s grows lack proper understanding of what is required of you want a clean environment. I’m responsible for ensuring we have water that’s so pure and clean we measure it by tenths of a billion. But what do I know bout science and shit?

Organic guys like dechlorinated water we'll take our free minerals

Why do you seem so defensive man all love here education is the goal

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

But what do I know bout science and shit?
Since you cited a completely emotional, non factually based, information free article as 'proof' of your position, I would contend that the answer to that question is, "apparently very little".

Here is a more scientificly based assessment:

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Organic guys like dechlorinated water we'll take our free minerals

Why do you seem so defensive man all love here education is the goal

I use Vermont well water. With a mechanical filter. For water that is going to be injected into living people, that shit has to be perfect. As for defensive, I made this post to try and share, people can take it for what it is. I encourage all of you to use been, eagle, use it allll cause I ain’t smoking your shit and it only helps to set those of use on pillars who can manage with out.

F

FutureGrower

I use Vermont well water. With a mechanical filter. For water that is going to be injected into living people, that shit has to be perfect. As for defensive, I made this post to try and share, people can take it for what it is. I encourage all of you to use been, eagle, use it allll cause I ain’t smoking your shit and it only helps to set those of use on pillars who can manage with out.

My apologized brother the way I was reading it I thought you were angry so much gets lost in text:)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Since you cited a completely emotional, non factually based, information free article as 'proof' of your position, I would contend that the answer to that question is, "apparently very little".

I posted it. But honestly my personal belief is based on the experiences of people I trust. That’s a good read, and again I think we should get into specifics. What people think is Neem oil isn’t always. Neem concentrates are a different story. At any rate, I’ll stick with my Neem free gardens. There are so many behaviors one can do to protect their indoor gardens. I prefer to not go to the hospital by avoiding injury.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Ingestion by eating and smoking are very different but again what do I know

F

FutureGrower

I’m always angry hahaha that’s why I train Jiu-Jitsu and enjoy cannabis. The combination keeps people alive Hahahah

Can I ask how old you are man? I've boxed for awhile but the last few years I cant train much without getting injuries, I'm only 29 been thinking of jui jitsu! Totally off topic my bad haha

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Haha. Heavy smoker, consumer over here too.... I like to think I have a high tolerance but some edibles do me right in. My wife makes us edibles and I’m always the guinea pig. Certain strains, the more sativa dominant, have made me feel like I should go to the hospital lol. My body don’t like that uplifting high, I wanna be sedated. I couldn’t imagine being a first time user eating edibles not knowing what to expect. There’s no turning back once it’s digested/absorbed just gotta ride it out haha

Hahaha. Worst experience of my life was ingesting 2 brownies because i was hungry not really realizing that they were filled with weed. I almost lost my mind on that shit. It was like living in a flickery rotoscope animation. No edibles no more. Did shrooms next day to calm down and center myself :D

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Can I ask how old you are man? I've boxed for awhile but the last few years I cant train much without getting injuries, I'm only 29 been thinking of jui jitsu! Totally off topic my bad haha
Boy your young! I did my first cage fight older than that!! Btw it was a submission finish in 1:03 of the first round, never got touched. Gracie Jiu-Jitsu saves my life, gave me a healthy lifestyle and gave me the confidence and the ability to be me any place any time. I am completely obsessed with it and train daily. If I could recommend one thing to improve your life, it would be go to a Gracie gym (pm me your general local and I can link you with the best). I currently hold east coast titles in submission only, no time limit competitions. Boxing is fun, so is any stand up- I have done tons over the years, but Gracie Jiu-Jitsu beats everything. Period. Call me a body butcher and corodid artery restriction master

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Ingestion by eating and smoking are very different but again what do I know
Is it your position that smoking somehow magnifies the effects? That would invalidate the LD50 assessment of the source I cited. That is, IF, somehow, burning azadactrin made it somehow more potent or toxic. This is a thus far unreported and unobserved phenomenon.

BTW, the LD50 for azadactrin is 5 gr per kilo of body weight, according to the document I cited above. That would be about 454 grams for this well built man. We should all know that that is a pound. Of pure azadactrin. The concentration sold is about 1%, so approximately 4.5 grams of azadactrin are in an entire pint bottle. You could drink the whole thing. You would have to drink almost 100 pints to reach the LD50 dose.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Is it your position that smoking somehow magnifies the effects? That would invalidate the LD50 assessment of the source I cited. That is, IF, somehow, burning azadactrin made it somehow more potent or toxic. This is a thus far unreported and unobserved phenomenon.

BTW, the LD50 for azadactrin is 5 gr per kilo of body weight, according to the document I cited above. That would be about 454 grams for this well built man. We should all know that that is a pound. Of pure azadactrin. The concentration sold is about 1%, so approximately 4.5 grams of azadactrin are in an entire pint bottle. You could drink the whole thing. You would have to drink almost 100 pints to reach the LD50 dose.

People drink silver in drops. Smoking silver is extremely toxic. I don’t know, but the way we injest things can have very different levels of toxicity. Until we can see studies that relate to how we injest it, then I question the relevance of the studies done.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This reminds me of the guy from I think
Monsanto saying his chemicals where “safe” to drink but wouldn’t take sip

E

Elevated

Well in that case they’re smoking azadirachtin which is an endocrine disruptor. Nothing systemic should be used up to harvest. Something like pyrethrin should serve better in flower as it will easily break down under lights. This is my opinion tho, haven’t used it yet. Growing some pyrethrums now.
I fully agree with Crimson, neem oil can effect human health. In california flower or biomass sprayed with neem with not pasteurized pest test. I import large amounts of coco coir for sri lanka and India where neem is generally manufactured, the process is quite dirty as well . I visited looking at one point to import. The neem flour on the other hand as an amendment is a good amendmend.

P

PharmHand

I fully agree with Crimson, neem oil can effect human health. In california flower or biomass sprayed with neem with not pasteurized pest test. I import large amounts of coco coir for sri lanka and India where neem is generally manufactured, the process is quite dirty as well . I visited looking at one point to import. The neem flour on the other hand as an amendment is a good amendmend.
I don’t think anyone’s saying it CANT affect human health- anything consumed can. The legit studies posted here demonstrate it can in SUFFICIENT doses. The question is whether neem can cause “CHS” from the residual amounts found in cannabis that’s had neem applied to it. What’s in the roots ,for the most part ,ends up in the shoots. I wonder what the difference in residual concentration would be between neem applied at the roots (neem flour, neem cake) vs applied as a diluted spray prior to the onset of any buds? I don’t like to spray anything on actual buds since it will be there in the final product. Whether it’s neem or corn oil, soybean oil, and guar gum (in the case of purecrop)- no thanks. I think the take away message here is that if something as seemingly innocuous as neem, something that’s been used by Indians for millennia, can cause issues then we should be careful with anything applied to something grown to be medicine

Latest posts

Top Bottom