Str8 's Run With Olde English Seed Co.

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

This will be grow log on some of @Seraphim19 's future company's seeds.

Olde English Seeds co.
These are of old stock , but we're gonna have fun anywho.
The first I have in pot is a Scouser Auto . See pic...

Then I have three Treacle Autos in germination stage right now.

Str8 s run with  olde english seed co
. These are all from Olde English Seeds.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have one Treacle that has popped above ground so far so I'm waiting on the other two.
I was having problems germinating seeds,and I believe it to be the Brawny paper towels. I started these in a starter tray with Jiffy Seed starter- perlite,and have three others that have cracked also ,so that's good news..
Will get pics up soon ,the Scouser is starting off good too.
STR8

north knect

north knect

I have one Treacle that has popped above ground so far so I'm waiting on the other two.
I was having problems germinating seeds,and I believe it to be the Brawny paper towels. I started these in a starter tray with Jiffy Seed starter- perlite,and have three others that have cracked also ,so that's good news..
Will get pics up soon ,the Scouser is starting off good too.
STR8
Good stuff man I'm subbed..I haven't had luck with any of the freebies yet..went threw 5 BRB,2 big daddy and 2 treacle..haven't had any sprout yet..looks like u and quagmire got the better shipments lol..happy farming bro

str8smokn

str8smokn

@north knect sorry to hear of your problems,your not using Brawny paper towels are you? I started these straight into soil. I will check on them and get a photo here after I shower,just got home from work.
Oh and North I couldn't get any of the Big Daddy's either,I've gone thru all of the BRB and have one.
STR8

north knect

north knect

@north knect sorry to hear of your problems,your not using Brawny paper towels are you? I started these straight into soil. I will check on them and get a photo here after I shower,just got home from work.
Oh and North I couldn't get any of the Big Daddy's either,I've gone thru all of the BRB and have one.
STR8
No brawny for this guy lol..it wasn't my paper towel or method cuz I tried 3 of quagmires bubblegun f1's and all 3popped an have tails in 36hrs..I'm guessing just old stock was the issue here..oh well wat can ya do eh..I will tag ya when I get my grow goin, I'm looking for a nice male of bubblegun to cross with m remaining auto dinafems(white widow XXL,moby dick XXL and critical+2.0)..I want to find somthing special for my outdoor next year

str8smokn

str8smokn

Whatever will crack for me..
Well my Mount Cooks didn't germ,and I lost about 8 other seeds I believe due to the paper towels I was using.
I'm trying to crack some Holy Grails right now also.. If those do not crack I have a ( 1 ) Skywalker kush Bag seed also I might try . But that will be another thread.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom