Str8 's Run With Olde English Seed Co.

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Thank you Durk Sir!

@Grow4me I would love to see how the Afgani comes out. Whose did you get?
We are doing a auto in a cup challenge ,you should stop in ,in about two more weeks and there should be some stuff popping by then. We have all different kinds of Autos growing in there.
Also check out Quagmire's grows on here, he bangs out the Autos..
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Thank you Durk Sir!

@Grow4me I would love to see how the Afgani comes out. Whose did you get?
We are doing a auto in a cup challenge ,you should stop in ,in about two more weeks and there should be some stuff popping by then. We have all different kinds of Autos growing in there.
Also check out Quagmire's grows on here, he bangs out the Autos..
STR8
They're on the way from herbies ... they were having a sale! I'm going smart pot ...

Grow4me

Grow4me

My mistake, the Afgani seed isn't auto, but I did orders 2 advanced auto skunk mass that are auto fems. If autos go 18/6 from seed to harvest can't I just plant one every month and keep them going?

str8smokn

str8smokn

My mistake, the Afgani seed isn't auto, but I did orders 2 advanced auto skunk mass that are auto fems. If autos go 18/6 from seed to harvest can't I just plant one every month and keep them going?

You sure can,or two a month if you have the room..

I'm still alive!!! and still growing..lololol

I was hoping so...

Whats up boys?? Everything going good? Well dam it!!! I hope so. lolol
Everything is big pimpin over here , I hung my Panda Film,ran my electrical and cut down the Treacle..

Hey @str8smokn I'm gonna start a tread for us and anybody else.. What do you think?
That would almost have to be PM with everyone included that you wanted..

How's that Hindu drying? Nice and stinky hopefully or did you already inhale all of the aroma from it?
Lol
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

You sure can,or two a month if you have the room..

I was hoping so...

Everything is big pimpin over here , I hung my Panda Film,ran my electrical and cut down the Treacle..

That would almost have to be PM with everyone included that you wanted..

How's that Hindu drying? Nice and stinky hopefully or did you already inhale all of the aroma from it?
Lol
STR8
She's been drying now for 4 days the outer leaves are getting crispy. Should I trim her?

str8smokn

str8smokn

If temp is 68*ish and humidity is 58% or so then it should take about 10-13days.
Give a stem the old bend and snap check. If it bends ,it's not ready.
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Thanks for directing me here STR8!
Beautiful plant! Might have missed the info, but what are the genetics?
Seraphim definitely knows what he is doing, as you do too by the way!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Peace,

Top Bottom