str8smokn

str8smokn

I cut 4 clones from each mom

Tattojims cuts
Yampa
AJ’s Sour

And a
Nigerian / ThinMint#4 Of mine.
Everything else was trashed along with these moms.
Clones were dipped in Monterey insecticide.
So as soon as roots I will veg for a week then push into bloom.
I need to get my rotate back in order. As I had just gotten into/down a perpetual run. Pulling 2 every 2weeks was nice.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That is just for reference, the ones I ordered were a 5star rating.

@jumpincactus
Thank you for that post, I guess I’m going to try em out, since I’ve ordered them already.
So I guess this will be a good test to see if it works.
For some reason my house has become a ant farm it seems like, no matter what I spray or spread around the perimeter they come back.
So I’m going to give it a try.
STR8
Str8 the ant issue can often be a result of sap sucking pests that were plaguing your grow. Get your ipm going and the any situation may subside. They love honey dew which is left behind by the sap suckers you have been battling. Just a thought broski ............... heres a snip on honeydew

Honeydew is a sugar-rich sticky liquid, secreted by aphids and some scale insects as they feed on plant sap. When their mouthpart penetrates the phloem, the sugary, high-pressure liquid is forced out of the anus of the aphid. Honeydew is particularly common as a secretion in hemipteran insects and is often the basis for trophobiosis. Some caterpillars of Lycaenidae butterflies and some moths also produce honeydew. Honeydew can cause sooty mold — a bane of gardeners — on many ornamental plants. It also contaminates vehicles parked beneath trees, and can then be difficult to remove from glass and bodywork. Honeydew is also secreted by certain fungi, particularly ergot.

str8smokn

str8smokn

The full gang.
3749ED14 23D4 4A10 B2F2 83A1A08DFAC2

6 .C99 x C99 seedlings up front ,2 . Daywrecker x NCMT seedlings on the left middle , 5 . White Lemon diesel OG Alien in the back right, a G.G Auto up front right (little girl)
A Raspberry cough seedling up front left #3 spot
3. Nigerian x ThinMint#4 clones
2 Yampa clones clones
And a
AJSD clone
A6BFB1F2 75F8 4BBA 8FF8 3E76400E77D0

A2E3E622 C97F 40F5 9143 7A7651422582
Raspberry cough
D972776E 3454 42CD 8BF6 8F5CBCA385BE

A8B2F8B2 6EA7 403B 997B 2A4D77630644
Nigerian x ThinMints
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ants period with me!!!
Give me the hibi-jibies , I feel like they are all over me.
STR8
I get that way with spiders when I see them in the house. I've got no problem splattering the fuckers with my bare hand to get rid of one, (my wife loses her shit if she has to kill one with a fly swatter, lmao), but, I'll start thinking about them crawling on me in my sleep and it creeps me out big time. The shivering hibi-jibies! :cry:

str8smokn

str8smokn

A564B2F6 242E 4E7E B3FE BFAE7C7CC802
Pure Monkey Butter #1
And #3. Of Tattoojims Kuts..
:}
#1 is straight Congo he’s thinking cause she’s the tallest out of 6 plants.
The other 5 are all about the same height .
All of the bitchs throw leafs out that are twice the size I’ve ever seen.
STR8

Top Bottom