Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yea time is not really a problem,summer is just realy starting. I think I might take clones tomorrow then.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Took clones today,and raised their skirts up a little. Will feed moms later with a Capps nutes , molasses and EWC.
Brewing up a little CAPPS Roots bennies. mixed 1/4 TSpoon of Olivia's clone gel in water added to tray.
Brewing up a little Capps Foliar for Moms after lights out.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

gave all their Capps shower before bed.looking nice since I raised their skirts and gave a little haircut.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Going to repot tomorrow,have gotten two clones out and into cups now, lost two clones. The two out are looking good though.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sooooo, I repotted lasted night into 2 1/2 gallon pots I think they like it ! These will be their final resting pots. I'm going to let them get adjusted for a couple weeks ,then flipping the script on them. I'm going to try to flower indoors but they might out grow my area, it also depends on sex ( have not sexed yet). Might not get but one female out of the six who knows.

B

bennyfranks

Gonna have to go through your thread tonight when I'm done in the garden. I pulled up a chair already for this one bro! I love bag seeds you never know what gems you can find. I just had to pull a lambs bread bag seed as she started to throw full male parts in week 3 lol. Keep your eyes peeled. But i be never seen any gsc do that. I have a few bag seeds running in mine. I've always started seeds in ffof Planted right in the soil. Never had issues with the mix being too hot. Great thread man. Can't wait to see what you find!

Latest posts

Top Bottom