Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry I've been slacking here lately, no screen, too late. I'm 7 days into flower and it looks like 3 are showing female and 2 male with one still uncertain, it's a holdout..
Str8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I do believe I somehow achieved a 6/6 on female with these,I will have to keep a constant eye out for any Hermy's, being bag seed and all. Plants look great to me, around 4.5 tall they are out growing my set up so I guess I will be putting another 400wt in there for a total of 800wt until I can get a 1000wt ballest and bulb.good thing it's 8' ceiling.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm not that far into growing yet @coloradoBTC ,plus I still have around 20 or so seeds of these left . Next will be a couple of Kiwi Seeds ...Mount Cook...I've had them for a bit so hopefully they crack..
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I'm not that far into growing yet @coloradoBTC ,plus I still have around 20 or so seeds of these left . Next will be a couple of Kiwi Seeds ...Mount Cook...I've had them for a bit so hopefully they crack..
STR8

Did you keep those cuts? Are you planning keeping cuts of each of those girla in case you strike gold with an amazing pheno? This is a fun grow

str8smokn

str8smokn

I had 2 clones make it #5 & #6 which are two tall, kind of lanky,but nice plants- stinky. I have a friend who has one of those Photron (green house octagon thing) .i figured I would give a cut to him to try. But to answer your question, no I do not have space for veg and flower areas yet.but I have more of these seeds to hunt through at a mother time. Thanks for checking my thread out.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ladies are coming along nicely,I'm roughly 2/ 2.5 weeks into flower. Question do you all think it's too late to remove some lower / inner growth? I have a couple branches that didn't stretch to the canopy level,can I remove them without causing stress? Other then that they are looking lovely, will get some pics up later when lights come on.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I regularly trim in first two weeks with no backlash yet . But I wouldn't if it was a bit of a finicky strain .

str8smokn

str8smokn

No problems so far : the only stress was from heat- started to taco, so I raised the light and solved that. That was 4 weeks or so.
I might give the two most overgrown ones a trim.
STR8

Toaster79

Toaster79

Everything looks stellar bro! Trim those babes an root those lower branches then reveg them. You'll have a little monster mother plant this way. I wont take much space and light. I kept mine on the kitchen counter under a 18W cfl just to keep her alive while others were flowering and when cuts were needed I simply pit her under some serious light for two weeks. Had bunch of clones.

Keep it green!

str8smokn

str8smokn

True,thanks Toaster I will cut back and get me some more clones tonight. I will put together a little shelf in my closet I guess to hold clones.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I regularly trim in first two weeks with no backlash yet . But I wouldn't if it was a bit of a finicky strain .
really. im gonna apply that to my grow and see how it works out, thanks for the advice dude.

Top Bottom