Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

True,thanks Toaster I will cut back and get me some more clones tonight. I will put together a little shelf in my closet I guess to hold clones.
STR8

go to "GrowFAQ" and read up if you arent familiar with the process of keeping those girls alive. I rooted into plugs with CloneX and also some with straight water. The ones that I rooted with water sprouted a huge number of visible roots days before the clones with CloneX did. Im not the most versed on cloning but plain water worked way better than cloneX IME. maybe i put too much clonex or something, but dang they're WAY behind the water clones.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I like the trichs I'm seeing on the fan leafs sticking off of plant,not in bud.they are showing frost nicely at day 19 of flower,IMO

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thank you all. That's why we post pics ,for everyone to tell us we are doing good. So much appreciated.
They are frosting up nicely,these have me getting excited,smells of STR8 funk.. I'm lovein it. The tall leggy bitch has the most frost. Can't really see in pics.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Need help..... What do you all think of this,I feed General Organics Go Box per instructions kinda.. I do kinda like a .75:1 food to water so 15 ml per 4gal / 4.5 gal give or
they are kind of wavy,ragged looking.
I do have the humidifier sitting in middle on floor of plants,and fans blowing but they are oscillating on low. I have some older leafs that have some dead spots on edges of leafs.
any input would help. Could it be from rubbing on walls ,the wavy lookers?
Plants look great other then that. I guess I will flush good tomorrow just in case..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So #1,#2#and unfortunately #5 have all shown make sac's, I have picked and checked very hard for any more. I will be keeping an eye for the next couple days and checking other plants daily..
My Wife opened the door to the room about 8 days or so ago,so hopefully that's all it is and not genetics.. But I do have #3#4 and #6 kicking stronge still. I might move the other three( hermies) some where else to finish,they are stanky.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Id like to see you do a grow with some nice genetics my dude. Hermies are common for bagseed i guess, bad luck bummer my dude. I hope you found a nice pheno in there. Sorry to hear bout the hermies. Sucks to put love into a plant and find out all that love will only get you half decent results. I had a stanky hermie of cherry og. Buds were smelling amazing until i dried and cured. Bummer. Wished it could've kept that amazing aroma

Is that a light on the floor pointing up i see? Confused.

str8smokn

str8smokn

It is a CFL just to give a little extra light to bottom of canopy. All I have is a 400wt HPS so any thing extra helps.
I do still have three going inside that have not shown any hermies so they are still rocking..
Yeah I don't have a good shipping address to have seeds sent to yet.
STR8

Top Bottom