Strain Bank Los Angeles Authenticity????

• Thread starter shavits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
This isn't about seeds and most of the stuff I described you are not gonna just pick up with seeds.

Thanks for the tip. I'll shoot them an email and see what they got. Anything you recommend that you've gown from them?
80% of the seeds I've grow out, have equaled or beat what is available in clone form to the masses in LA. And exactly none of the OG clones ive grown in LA has been legit , and the rest were just blah. Now if you get gifted a cut, that's different. That's where the real fire is. In seed or held tight. Good luck.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Look up TLC collective in LA
The clones that TLC sells are nice cuts. And they will be legitimately labeled. But keeping it real, from my viewpoint as a customer of tlc.
Tlc does not sell its choice cuts to the public. I'm mean just ask then for clones of thier jews gold, gg#4, or animal cookies. You will see.

soserthc1

soserthc1

do they have a website? we're always willing to try new collectives, im just weary of businesses who only have weedmaps listings. weedmaps is well known for removing any bad reviews so that their customers dont leave. the only bad reviews they leave are moderate one around 3 stars. if you make a 1 or 2 star review weedmaps will remove it upon request from their client.
So your saying that all your clones are legit because I havent seen you defend them in a post yet. You actually danced around it sayin all your customers were happy with their crops . if ur selling c web as something else that's just not right

soserthc1

soserthc1

This thread is about strain bank and that is your handle thought you were from there if not my apologies and there are a good bit of well respected growers here or who were here from TLC so I'm thinking their stuff is legit

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@soserthc1 ok so i just called and a female told me they cannot discuss anything for the phone. theyre a shop that sells flowers too. in all honesty, shops like tlc, who can be super legit, are basically offering a storefront for patients to secure products from other collectives. vendors come in and drop off everything from flowers to edibles to vape pens. this almost always includes plants or clones too. the reason being is that it takes a massive grow to have a wide variety with moms on rotation. also, you must consider that a dispensary is NOT a grow room. so they buy a few trays and hope to unload them before they go bad.

all marijuana dispensaries typically buy from cannabis nurseries at a wholesale rate and resell at a retail rate in their shops. TLC is not band of breeders, now if they employed some growers who grew some herb for them inhouse, that's another story. every flower grower will take cuttings to perpetuate a grow and they can easily take extras so that a shop can sell them. that's an "inhouse" grow, but it's based off the growers not the business.

dispensaries are fundamentally different than cannabis nurseries. marijuana shops have massive overhead so the pricing is inflated so that patients get the experience of shopping somewhere physical. with all this said, i really like shops. i wish they were still legal. i would go to them often and buy edibles and 8ers of my favorite buds.

ive been in too many though that have sad clones that look like bonzi trees so stressed out from not being in a nursery. no remark i made was negative about TLC ill repeat as to not ruffle feathers of whomever on this forum.

im not going to drive all the way to a place just to see if they even have clones. the girl couldnt even tell me if they had anything in stock, imagine how stupid of me to drive there and they have nothing or limited inventory. the plants might be great, but theyre hard to get w/o committing to a drive.

most people wanna ask questions first.
It's obvious your new to how dispensaries work. I doubt you even grow. Get real , we can spot phonies with ease.

derkaderk

derkaderk

This thread is fantastic!!!

I love when people fall back on grammar and spelling correction when they have exhausted their planned responses. Don't worry you haven't lost any credibility here..., you had none to begin with. Don't expect any bleeding hearts here man.

I find it interesting someone in admin would post such naive and imature responses to a public forum. This forum would be a great tool of customer service, knowledge of industry, and outreach for a company to possibly build or repair their reputation with the online community. The fact you use words like "bro," and talk about yourself being so much better than everyone else just solidified the reputation of strain bank for me.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Well TLC is the busiest dispensary I've ever seen. When they do release cuts it's announced on their instagram page and they go fast, usually within hours. Good luck.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
ok sounds good. i think we understand how shops work. they resell product (and plants) from vendors. next time in la i might visit and i bet they load up from us ha.

if plants go in a few hours im sure glad i didnt just up and drive to see them.
I don't think you have research TLC. While I do know that they get alot of their concentrates and edibles from venders, their flower is mostly house grown. They grow 11ft monsters in 3 gallon smartpots. Im 100% positive you will not be able to donate your cuts there. Lol. You might want to look at some of the instagram feeds of some of socals best dispensaries or hire someone too. Your lack of knowledge makes it very hard to believe your actually involved in the medical community. Are you ever a sponsor at any socal events? What exactly is it you claim to be?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So, I'm not even going to go into the whole TLC thing. Most of the Farmers here know who the owner is, and what standards of quality he maintains.

That being said. @strainbank are you associated with the Strainbank Los Angeles that sells clones?

If so.......Why do you call yourself Los Angeles when you are from San Diego? Also.....why do you not have any long standing San Diego "Elite" cuts?

Understand, that your website, and the way you are acting here....smells of someone who just wants to "Cash In" on this industry.......and most people around here don't take kindly to those types.

derkaderk

derkaderk

This dude has got to be a troll...first he resurrected this thread from January, mistakenly accepts praise for TLC thinking it was about strain bank, speaks as though he both works for, and represents strain bank, then he Is just a patient and novice grower, knows nothing of TLC, then says they must get their plants from "us,"(assuming strain bank here)then he claims to be no one....

oddly I agree with a few things he is talking about, but I think this is probably the most accepting forum of its kind towards new members....but make no mistake the people here call it like they see it.
Real in, real out.

derkaderk

derkaderk

thanks for the kind words. basically it's hard for any collective to be in business 6+ years w/o paid advertising or even free advertising with craigs or budtrader. if you can work of referrals and a growing member base, that's no scam. now if some new grower wants to buy 6 plants to start their first grow and 6 weeks later they killed their plants doing x, y and z. if they do not get FREE replacements then it becomes a scam all of sudden.

how does one get scammed when the plants are green and the roots are white and you have endless emails with photos of patients who were super stoked on thier crop?

Are you not acting as representative here? I'm no lawyer, but I do aim to know the truth. I also have zero affiliation with anyone in the industry, and have never patronized TLC.

A troll:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

haha great post!!!! clone queen is a massive scam great find! so this goes back to what i was saying that ANY business using weedmaps can perpetuate a scam. a business like the one this thread is discussing does NOT pay for any form of advertising. @coloradoBTC thanks for posting, i LIKED it, dont delete it because it's really helpful!
you ARE clone queen

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@CelticEBE this forum has a lot of assuming people. you are no lawyer so i have no idea what you are trying to prove. apparently people do NOT read, they just post to gain a higher rating on the forum to have an illusion of authority....sad.

like i said before, im a patient in california. what the strainbank does is whatever the strainbank does, i just know what i do. it's funny people have some crazy allegiance to a marijuana shop, incredible. i already said clearly that i love them and that does not matter. marijuana growers have a hard time reading.

get a life man honestly and make comments that matter.

I don't have a hard time reading. Obviously you do because I didn't really call you out on the TLC thing.

WHAT I DID DO....was to ask you a couple of simple questions. None of which you answered. I'm not a lawyer and I don't care to be one. I just asked a couple of simple questions.....that you seem to want to dance around.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

i did answer them. im a medical marijuana patient in california and i use thcfarmer to learn how to grow better. are you sure you can read?

if youre not a lawyer, why are you reading the thread to ask questions unrelated to thread? im not the strainbank, if you see my posts, i dont know much about growing, im at most intermediate. i simply went to google and searched online for this business and did my own research.

if my handle was "seedbank", does that mean i represent every seedbank in the world? there are countless strainbanks. there are strainbanks that sell flowers and some that sell trees. strainbanks are genetics preserves, it's a word man.

too many smart people here assume a shit load and it makes zero sense to me.

I made no assumptions, Your answer was vague. All you had to do was so "NO, I am not strainbank los angeles".

I think perhaps you assume too much.

Good Luck to you. I wish you all the best.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

im not the strainbank.

ouch, you should have scrubbed your profile a bit before you made that post

pic related
Busted

Busted
derkaderk

derkaderk

Lol

@soserthc1 in fact, we would love to find other locations that are doing well bc we refer patients to other places when we have low inventory or cannot fill their needs.

we're in the business to help people, that's why we offer free seeds, teach people about the police state, give patients strainbank clothing, etc. not sure what else we can do, we even support the MPP with small donations.

So sketchy. He works for them, then he doesn't, then posts an email to show he does, then denies it...wtf

@logic can we just lock this thread or clean it up to the relevant topic? We are clearly not gonna get back there alone, lol.

Top Bottom