Strain Bank Los Angeles Authenticity????

• Thread starter shavits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blood axe

blood axe

So your in michigan now?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lol

So sketchy. He works for them, then he doesn't, then posts an email to show he does, then denies it...wtf

@logic can we just lock this thread or clean it up to the relevant topic? We are clearly not gonna get back there alone, lol.
I can do either, but I haven't been following the thread so I'm not sure what posts I really should be cleaning up. Especially since I personally consider warnings of whom to stay away from to also be important.

derkaderk

derkaderk

I kind of agree with you now @Seamaiden

There were a bunch of posts from page 2 and 3 that were just pointless vitriol....but in retrospect I see it can be kind of useful to people reading the thread.

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

He's gone......not sure if he got the ban....or if he just realized his jig was up.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yes he is gone the guy is a total scammer.....biggest asshole ive come across in the last 10 years...

he emailed me yesterday about advertising here, and i gave him the payment details

then i wake up this morning and see all the shit he has been posting on the forums

so i told him i am locking his account.

he then went and posted my banking info and my old house address on his website and some other forums, so if you think your info is safe with him your very wrong, guy is a complete narc!

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

thats fucking terrifying that he purchased a new host name just to dox ya man! he'll get his

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes he is gone the guy is a total scammer.....biggest asshole ive come across in the last 10 years...

he emailed me yesterday about advertising here, and i gave him the payment details

then i wake up this morning and see all the shit he has been posting on the forums

so i told him i am locking his account.

he then went and posted my banking info and my old house address on his website and some other forums, so if you think your info is safe with him your very wrong, guy is a complete narc!
Jesus Christ, that's just.. that's just scuzzy. I'm glad you left up his name/information so people can see who to stay away from.

Good Lord. SMH.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I knew from the beginning something was wrong with that guy. If I was harsh, I'm not sorry.
Glad he's gone.

Peace

I

irie.life

Hey all - I just wanted to provide a little info...
I am the writer of the Truth About Clone Queen blog and I can tell you that Stain Bank is not Clone Queen under another name. They sound shady, but they aren't associated with Clone Queen or Brendon Kennedy (owner of CQ).

MrClone

MrClone

Whats up my fellow Californian Farmers, I hope all is well! So today I buddy of mine told me about some clones he received from a place called Strain Bank Los Angeles, and I was curious if any of you have had any experience with this place! How authentic are there clones and whether this plaece is legit? We all know how notorious collective's and nurseries are for mislabeling clones and such! My buddy was very excited about these clones. He got 2 sour diesel, 1 trainwreck, 1 og kush and 1 master kush! But if you read the discriptions of each strain on there website, its sounds like they copied attitude seed bank descriptions which raised a red flag for me! My buddy is flat out clueless about strain origins so I decided to look further into this place! Also, they claim to be the only nursery that does genetic testing of clones to verify its authentic! IDK guess whats your take on this place! Any info would be very appreciated, thanks!

Try Mr Clone in Riverside

Gentleman420

Gentleman420

Well, no one has been here for a while, but just a note from one the growers previously providing clones for the strain bank. Don't buy them. After trying to work with this company for months and doing only two sales for them, I can not ethically continue working with them, and have to let it be known. These guys coach their growers to find the closest to a strain that the buyer is looking for and lie about what it truly is. Unless it's for a big purchase and returning customer. Every time they would send me to fill an order I'd find out that they are expecting a certain strain, but that mine would look close enough to what they were expecting and so just not to say anything. I wont do that and feel sorry for anyone thag has been cheated by this company. I also know for a fact that they don't do any testing of any sorts. There is no possible means of them doing any testing. They would need to process every clone through some facility, but all they do is pass on leads to growers who do all the work for them while they lie to the buyers and give growers everywhere a bad name. People that run this comapny, two guys, luke and john based out of San Diego, and some random guy in vegas should be ashamed, and shut down the company. Truly sad when most the people I meet in the industry, including myself, are great people and just want to help others grow. Anyway, hope this helps save someone a lot of money and headache. Nothing sadder than lots of time, love, work, and money go into a grow and it's ruined because it turns out to be a different strain.

V

Vinader

Only place that actually has legit strains is Mr Clone that I know of. He gets his strains from Seeds and even showed me the receipt of all the ones he's gotten. I've ran 3 cycles now. On top of having actually strains from actual breeders this fool does something to them cuz when I ran Critical kush from him I got almost 3 pounds a light my best run ever then when I did my clones off that Critical I could only get barely over two when I asked him about it he told me all this stuff about why he does this or that. This fool was talking a other language lol. That's why I stole his name haha I am Mr Clone. Lol jk. But seriously this guy has magic cuts. Wild stuff

V

Vinader

And let me give you a rundown of all the rip-off companies that I've dealt with already and I finally just got sick of it and I only deal with Mr clone. One rip off is Temecula clone Garden the next one is UPS 420 the next one is clone Guild which is the remake of Clone Queen the next one is the strainbank those guys are a freaking joke diseased and they are the worst genetics I swear I think they find their seeds or something in a bag of schwag planum and just sell them as soon as they pop as clones because I've gotten mail plants horrible genetics and the Clone Guild tries to say that they're not clone Queen but it's a bunch of BS same people I got a text saying that they changed their name before they came out again because I never complain so I guess they thought I was a happy customer idiot

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@Gentleman420

sales are forbidden on this site.
Please read the TOU again.

Thanks

Gentleman420

Gentleman420

I'm not selling anything? Just asking for critique on my site... I don't have anything for sale on my website either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom