Strain Reviews

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

We've got some really good stuff in the works. And I've been fortunate enough to you be gifted a lot of great stuff from a dear friend. Here's the few that I've tried recently
Green Crack
Red Congolese
Gorilla Glue
Key Lime Pie
Sour Cheasel
OG RINGO
I'll post pics ( of our stuff ) and short reviews all of these just to get a dialogue different strains.
The Green Crack is by far my favorite for daytime. And the key lime pie is an excellent after school special.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Do you have any info on Nepal kush started a seed 12 days ago. Looking for tips. Having a couple issues and looking for a little advise.

Krypto

Krypto

Do you have any info on Nepal kush started a seed 12 days ago. Looking for tips. Having a couple issues and looking for a little advise.
Nepalese Kush?
Not at the moment brother.
But if it's pure Kush. (No OG in it) it'll stay low, and bushy,...I wouldn't go crazy with too much topping or FIMing. And you'll probably want to exfoliate real good in flowering.

Krypto

Krypto

I really enjoyed the clear sativa high
With the Red Congolese :happy: it has me inspired
me to want to try growing Durban or a pure sativa.
That's one we haven't used much yet. The GC & KLP have the "go to" ones for weeks. Moved on to Sour Cheasel and Ringo recently. Similar to the other 2 as far as daytime use and after school special but HEAVIER...

Krypto

Krypto

That's one we haven't used much yet. The GC & KLP have the "go to" ones for weeks. Moved on to Sour Cheasel and Ringo recently. Similar to the other 2 as far as daytime use and after school special but HEAVIER...
And I'm looking for a good Durban too.

Krypto

Krypto

We've got some really good stuff in the works. And I've been fortunate enough to you be gifted a lot of great stuff from a dear friend. Here's the few that I've tried recently
Green Crack
Red Congolese
Gorilla Glue
Key Lime Pie
Sour Cheasel
OG RINGO
I'll post pics ( of our stuff ) and short reviews all of these just to get a dialogue different strains.
The Green Crack is by far my favorite for daytime. And the key lime pie is an excellent after school special.
Quick Note:
OG RINGO is the only one on list we've ran. ( more coming soon) the others were gifted finished and ready to sample;-)

icanfarm

icanfarm

You 30 cuts of KeyLimePie???
Luckyyyyy...
Unfortunately that's one we haven't ran. But I can tell you that it is a FACT phenotype, so....it's going to be PICKY!
Yep supposed to be a cookies pheno but unless you start with beans ya just never know but the cookies genetics and dispensers are close to where I am I was told cherry pie is also one of the cookie pheno I know this strain doesn't taste a ting like key lime pie

Krypto

Krypto

Yep supposed to be a cookies pheno but unless you start with beans ya just never know but the cookies genetics and dispensers are close to where I am I was told cherry pie is also one of the cookie pheno I know this strain doesn't taste a ting like key lime pie
Hmmm. My man gets it from...A pretty reputable source. That he and I both know and were around back in the (harbor) day.
as far as the taste. I'd say it's Key Lime-esque???

Krypto

Krypto

You're so right about that. And the whole cookie "thing"....is a little ridiculous :-) the "cookies" got AS popular as OG at an exponential rate. (thank you internet machine ) sometimes you really don't know 100% whatchu smokin'

Krypto

Krypto

OG RINGO :
topped once
Short Veg *3 weeks
Flowered 8 weeks (5-10% amber)
Aroma in bloom: pickle,pissy,rubber,skunkish.
more pine-tar,rubber with a finger rub.
After a few days in the jar: pure pine rubber, funk, with a flutter of sweet something fruit.
STONEY BALOGNA!!! very stoney, but still functional (if necessary lol)

Krypto

Krypto

I took a quick shot minutes before chopping this one. Just a real good D D D DANK OG KUSH!
been in a jar not even a week and the pine,lemon, & sweetness are coming through. But the new rubber pinetar FUNK...is what keeps my nose in this bush :-)

20170226 201611
Krypto

Krypto

This is Sour Girl F2 ( Chemdog x (Jack Herer x Blueberry) x Lemon Amnesia
We did a small 200 batch of beans. Only runnin' about 10 at a time. This girl and 2 others very similar to her is what we want to keep. The HAZEdoms are just too tall, lanky, and slow.

20170301 174815
Krypto

Krypto

This is Sour Girl F2 ( Chemdog x (Jack Herer x Blueberry) x Lemon Amnesia
We did a small 200 batch of beans. Only runnin' about 10 at a time. This girl and 2 others very similar to her is what we want to keep. The HAZEdoms are just too tall, lanky, and slow.
The buds are fluffy and sticky like Cotton Candy. . .And look at the pencil thin fans on her. Crazy.

M

MICTLANO

Yo are these plants being grown in Illinois? looks fkn DANK. I wanna grow too :(

Krypto

Krypto

Illinois has some fire genetics for sure!
We do now! Right on RB. RIGHT NOW WE'RE DOING A MULTI-STRAND GROSS SELECTION THE STAR DOG F2 ARE IN THERE. I don't know why that last sentence was capitalized? But we got some blueberry S1, sour chiesel S1 the white fire A.D. (A rename of an unnamed custom genetics from a good friend here.) 14er cookie hybrid, some of the dankest shit I have ever seen. Quantum 91, Moontard, ... And our CBD secret weapon Harle-Tsu .
And I've got about 20 other great ones to choose from. Plus I got some stuff from Greenpoint, TwistY treats, and the mother f n VAULT!!! I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED.! Going to pop some Flo X stardawg... Lots of great genetics I've been fortunate enough to be able to work with here. Thank you! You know who you are!

Top Bottom