Strains Advice

• Thread starter plm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plm

plm

Hey guys, I'm almost finishing my first grow, and I will start preparations for the next one, I will be growing in a 4x4 tent under a 600W HPS and I will use the methods of topping and scrog screen.

I am really undecided which strains to grow, that fit well in 4x4 and scrog screen setup, must be good yielders and relative short amount of time 7-9 weeks of flowering and potent of course.

I have two options so far: Critical and Bubble Kush from RQS.
LSD and Tangerine Dream from Barney's Seeds.
Which one of these 2 shall I go for? Maybe you have different recommendations?

What are your strain recommendations that fit well with my setup and how many plants should I fit there in with scrog method? Thank you in advance

I would prefer seed banks from EU that deliver within EU if possible as I am EU resident myself, and don't wanna mess with US seedbanks and others from afar, cause I don't wanna wait a month before parcel arrives.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hey guys, I'm almost finishing my first grow, and I will start preparations for the next one, I will be growing in a 4x4 tent under a 600W HPS and I will use the methods of topping and scrog screen.

I am really undecided which strains to grow, that fit well in 4x4 and scrog screen setup, must be good yielders and relative short amount of time 7-9 weeks of flowering and potent of course.

I have two options so far: Critical and Bubble Kush from RQS.
LSD and Tangerine Dream from Barney's Seeds.
Which one of these 2 shall I go for? Maybe you have different recommendations?

What are your strain recommendations that fit well with my setup and how many plants should I fit there in with scrog method? Thank you in advance

I would prefer seed banks from EU that deliver within EU if possible as I am EU resident myself, and don't wanna mess with US seedbanks and others from afar, cause I don't wanna wait a month before parcel arrives.
What do you want the weed to do?

For pain i would recommend Critical, Medical Kush, Northern Lights.

To be alert and productive i would recommend a sativa Hybrid such as Space Queen. And others.

A lot of people recommends Herbies.

Top Bottom