Strains For 45 Degrees And Further North?

• Thread starter Friendlyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Autos? Maybe pure indicas? What is your growing situation? How long are the days?

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Im sitting at about 47 degrees north. The plant im looking for has to be hardy and go into 1st 2nd wk of oct. Early as mid to late sept.

Conditions will be hot, humid, moderate rain. Only info im willing to give up.

Nl#1 or a nl cross come to mind
Autos? Maybe pure indicas? What is your growing situation? How long are the days?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Nl is a hardy strain for sure but it is heavy indica not sure its gonna like that hot and humid environment. I have one nl in the tent at the moment and it doesn’t like when it gets over 28 degrees celcius.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Check out high rise seeds. They are tailored for northern climates, I want to try some of their semi autos. Oregon Diesel is one I enjoy a lot, its a semi auto that is very popular around here that finishes up at the beginnng of September. NYCD x Auto Blackberry Kush made by Homegrown Natural Wonders, he has some crosses with Oregon D in them. Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Hoptastic

Hoptastic

On the 45th in a very rainy spot. Have tried several strains over past few years to find some good producers that are also moisture resistant. I can recommend:

- Critical + 2.0
- The Church

Or if you’re looking for cod
- Critical Cure
- Candida

Latest posts

Top Bottom