Strains For Focused High

• Thread starter Natureboy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natureboy43

Natureboy43

Hi guys, i hope I’m not too off topic. What strains do you recommend for a focused high. As in, I’m in conversation and i lose the thread. I’m getting older and having a senior moment is not abnormal, but since i grow what i use, Are their strains out there that you have tried and you can keep a conversation well with?

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Hi guys, i hope I’m not too off topic. What strains do you recommend for a focused high. As in, I’m in conversation and i lose the thread. I’m getting older and having a senior moment is not abnormal, but since i grow what i use, Are their strains out there that you have tried and you can keep a conversation well with?
Ive got a few i recommend... 1) Blue Dream. While not super high in thc, its a very uplifting smoke that i dont doubt will help in maintaining good conversation. 2) Platinum Girls scout cookie. This one is higher on the THC scale but is very uplifting. 3)Thin mint. Again, high in THC and very uplifting. 4) Ron Swanson Kush. This one is slightly harder to find... I found it in a shop in Colorado. This is the best as far as talking is concerned. You can however find it on CropKings i believe. The one draw back i found was that this produces several phenom types... Ive grown out 5 in the past... While 4 were fantastic, the fifth was ver leafy, weak stemed and fussy to grow.
I hope this info helps you my friend.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Durban Poison. Clear headed and potent. Very artistic and energetic. No couch-lock and usually zero munchies. In fact anti-munchie. I like mixing it with Trainwreck and SourD to curb their munchies and get a sweet dopey clean the house buzz.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The best strain I grew for what you're describing which I called an all day smoke was pineapple kush.I wish I would've kept some clones of her but I took a 6 week trip across the country so it was a no go.She was just a perfect smoke.Very euphoric but allowed your mind to stay steady and focused and man did she taste great.I'd love to get my hands on some of those beans again...

william76

william76

C 99 or apollo 13 are good for blethering with,as long as you dont overdo it,also haze/pure sativas can be good for this too!.76

Toaster79

Toaster79

Euforia-Dutch Passion is a clear headed high smoke. Almost like coke. Even after it wears of you wont feel tired.

Another one from my experience is Royale Haze from Dinafem as long as you don't overdo it.

And like mentioned before, hazes and sativa leaning or almost pure sativas are great. You have some great strains from Mandala like Kalichakra, Satori or Beyond The Brain.

Reactions: Ina
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

My favorite smoke for all day use is Schrom; it is highly potent but more like a super strong espresso. It is also inceeadibly tasty, a bit hazy, a bit citrusy, very dank. I am not sure how available it is on the open market, but if you can find it get some. I had a cut several years back but lost it due to a long distance move.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I know i didnt start this thread but its making me want to put a few of these on my bucket list lol

MissBotany

MissBotany

I’ve been considering Durban poison for a while, it’s one I keep adding to my shopping cart, then changing my mind. I may just actually buy it next round of seeds because I didn’t realize it didn’t give you the munchies. Ive been looking for no munchies strains. The munchies are brutal when you’re trying to maintain weight!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Cali-O or California orange from Dutch passion. I had some selfed seeds years ago and it was great. Perfect for wake and bake and didn’t cloud your judgement at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom