Strains For Severe Arthritis

• Thread starter WhtChocolate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Hi all,

Was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about three years ago. Been taking multiple pharma drugs for the last two years and this has provided tremendous relief and has allowed me to continue working and playing with my three boys. I am very grateful for this and although I absolutely HATE pharma drugs it has given me my life back.
With that said, my lab work has started to come back with elevated levels of liver enzymes and kidneys are overworked. Please note, I am not turning this into the trials and tribulations of my medical history, just trying to give some background. Now back to cannabis. Not sure how much longer I can stay on these drugs so looking for alternatives and being a stoner for 30 years, weed is obviously of interest.
I have done a lot of research specifically medical benefits of cannabis for RA. RSO, THC, CBD, juicing, dabbing, resin. I’ve been searching for any info but have not found much at all.
Started an outdoor grow that began strong, continued through veg and beginning of flower and then went horribly wrong. Joined the farm too late in the grow and realized ALL the things I did wrong from the beginning. Really was able to use my grow this summer as a test subject of all the things to do the wrong way. So it wasn’t all bad, I did really learn a lot about what cannabis does during different times of stress.
Now I have my indoor set up for the winter. 2X4X7 GG tent with Vero29 300w from Timber. Have a few to get started now but looking for the best strain for arthritis with severe inflammation.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to get some good feedback from those with experience.

Seeds now include:

Bubbas girl (fem)
TK X G13HP :badboy:
Sour Bubble (heard good things)
Skunk/Tangie X G13HP :fire:
BOG Bubble
LA Con X ZD30
Sweet Cindy

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Suzy q is the highest cbd out there and there are Suzy crosses with gorilla that I’m currently running, get some of her! She is a powerful medicine without the high if not desired.
I mix her with some true og for the knock out when things get bad.
Fighting end stage cancer and not using any opioids. Cbd not hemp cbd is the way to go

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Suzy q is the highest cbd out there and there are Suzy crosses with gorilla that I’m currently running, get some of her! She is a powerful medicine without the high if not desired.
I mix her with some true og for the knock out when things get bad.
Fighting end stage cancer and not using any opioids. Cbd not hemp cbd is the way to go

Great info, thanks Jack!
I’m tempted to try RSO and see if it helps.
When you say CBD not hemp CBD, are you referring to making your own? Just clarifying.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am taking a pure cbd oil tested product. It is the first thing that has really helped my early arthritis and pain from injuries and illness. I have bad bone spurs already. My mother had her neck fused from similar problems.

I sleep better now. And my recently broken shoulder is feeling much better than before the cbd oil. I smashed my scapula real good this year in a bicycle accident.

I have plenty of high thc strains. I feel adding the pure cbd to all the various canabanoids and such from my regular crop has made a huge difference.

But I will seek out a known cutting for high cbd plant as I don’t have the time or space to pheno hunt and lab test until I find the right seed plant.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Dinafem Dinamed is a high CDB strain in fem form. 10-14% CBD 0.5% THC. Should be available here at the store. Some phenos hit up to 1% THC but are very rare.

Since RA is a chronic joint inflammation and CBD is anti inflammatory that's the best natural solution. Also Emu oil and vitamin E play a big role. You guys can make salves yourselves for your arthritic joints using extracts. If you need a recipe let me know. Adding THC kills pain too. It's got a nice numbing effect.

Last edited:
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I am taking a pure cbd oil tested product. It is the first thing that has really helped my early arthritis and pain from injuries and illness. I have bad bone spurs already. My mother had her neck fused from similar problems.

I sleep better now. And my recently broken shoulder is feeling much better than before the cbd oil. I smashed my scapula real good this year in a bicycle accident.

I have plenty of high thc strains. I feel adding the pure cbd to all the various canabanoids and such from my regular crop has made a huge difference.

But I will seek out a known cutting for high cbd plant as I don’t have the time or space to pheno hunt and lab test until I find the right seed plant.

I think @DismalDude is running Raspberry Boogie right now with very high CBD and THC. Looking at getting some right now.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

If you need a recipe let me know. Adding THC kills pain too. It's got a nice numbing effect.

Thanks Toast. I think I will take you up on that!
I recently found the pain killing effects in the THC and it is another level of relief. At least for my symtems.
Couldn’t imagine being able to get off these meds. Man, they start wearing you down over time.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I recently found the pain killing effects in the THC and it is another level of relief. At least for my symtems.
Couldn’t imagine being able to get off these meds. Man, they start wearing you down over time.
I was going to reply with a pic but I'm getting a message that I'm blocked by stack path.Not able to post pics,dunno what's going on.Can't even post the error screenshot.Ugh...

Toaster79

Toaster79

I got both my wrists fucked up from work and my left elbow. Made a salve myself and it's bad ass. I have days when I can't hold my 1yo boy. It's that bad. Rub it in and the pain wears off. Some guys at work were begging me to sell them that stuff.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I got both my wrists fucked up from work and my left elbow. Made a salve myself and it's bad ass. I have days when I can't hold my 1yo boy. It's that bad. Rub it in and the pain wears off. Some guys at work were begging me to sell them that stuff.

It really does work.
I have some from the medical dispensary.
My wrists started to fuse and had no range of motion before I was on the meds. Now why I can see and feel the wrists acting up, I put the balm on and in 30 minutes minimal pain and full range of motion. I just feel if I make my own it could be better. Not sure how they are making.
I showed my 78 year old mom how my inflammation reduced after CBD/THC balm and she was amazed. Now looking into it for my dad. Fucking hilarious since they have always thought cannabis was the devil weed.

Toaster79

Toaster79

It really does work.
I have some from the medical dispensary.
My wrists started to fuse and had no range of motion before I was on the meds. Now why I can see and feel the wrists acting up, I put the balm on and in 30 minutes minimal pain and full range of motion. I just feel if I make my own it could be better. Not sure how they are making.
I showed my 78 year old mom how my inflammation reduced after CBD/THC balm and she was amazed. Now looking into it for my dad. Fucking hilarious since they have always thought cannabis was the devil weed.

Same here except for the pharma meds. And I haven't used CBD yet. Only THC

Top Bottom