Strains For Severe Arthritis

• Thread starter WhtChocolate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Not sure if I posted this..but if you are in a hurry, try some Dollar store coco cream as a base..then infuse your own coconut oil and add it to the base (add beeswax if needed)..Also I tried using Solonpas patches to put some of my salve on..The patches contain a time release carrier and some menthol too that opens pores for faster absorption..
I am lazy and this stuff works wonders for my sore muscles. THC works for me..CBD not so much. It also helps my calf muscles when the cramp at night.

Magnesium Threonate works great for muscle cramping, whereas regular magnesium is not very bioavailable

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Sorry. Knowing my rind it is extremely difficult to cut food, put the key in the ignition, which I had to do for him one day

Insead of going for 40 may I suggest doing 1-2 fast and 1-2 off

Also, the large intstine needs to be cleansed prior to doing this. See Dr Hulda Clarkes Liver Cleanse: I've done 15 of them over time but 4 over 4 weeks. Do that prior to water cleansing again

hth

I see some confusion: he's my FRIEND.

Water fasting: make sure your colon s precleaned. I drink epsom salts which provides a super fast flush (see Dr Hulda Clarks liver cleanse for how much), so stay close to the john. 2 days water fast first time, then off one week repeat , then increase to 3 days for a few weeks. after that shoot for 4-5 days every 2-3 weeks

I finished 2 days and am on the woosey side

hth

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I see some confusion: he's my FRIEND.

Water fasting: make sure your colon s precleaned. I drink epsom salts which provides a super fast flush (see Dr Hulda Clarks liver cleanse for how much), so stay close to the john. 2 days water fast first time, then off one week repeat , then increase to 3 days for a few weeks. after that shoot for 4-5 days every 2-3 weeks

I finished 2 days and am on the woosey side

hth

i looked into dr. hulda and some things seem ok but overall she was full of shit frankly. be real careful dealing with her info/bs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom