Strains New 3k Grow Show!! Watch Us Shine.

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

hey guys well been gona for a while but finally got the new room going, im going to be running 5 600w hps lights, strains were going to run are the push og my ladies of many years. new strains to the garden are (sfv OG) , (fire OG), and a new strain to the garden is gonna be a pheno of a cross that was made a year ago. compliments of someone who has been banned but was nice enough to grace my presents with some beans!!
its a loompa yeti OG crossed with a nice girl scouts female. shes a beautiful lady and cant wait to run her in this room.
we will have to get this diualed in so lets hope that theres not to many hiccups, i did the math and we should have everything pretty dialed in from the jump but we will wait and see.

rooms about 80% complete hoping to habve it done by the end of september ill keep you guys posted heres a couple pics!!
Strains new 3k grow show watch us shine
Strains new 3k grow show watch us shine 2
Strains new 3k grow show watch us shine 3

thanks for stoppin by happy farmin:)

straincreation

straincreation

alright guys we finally got it about 95% of the way done just a few minor things i have to et in order, the ventilation seems to be doing great!we got a steady 75 degrees of temp all threw the lights on cycle and maintaining 69 70 or so during the nights.

so we got some plants in and under a light im gonna be transplanting this week into # gallon pots and theyll be in full veg, we are a week or so behind schedule was hoping to get a harvest out before january but thats not happening so we get what we put in, and in this case a late harvest!

so your probably asking yourself whats he runnng.
well heres the line up:
push OG (original purple kushXog kush)
yeti scouts (loompas yetiXgsc)
skywalker og (heritage unknown)
dj shorts blue dream
and some herijuana

heres some updated pics
DSCN0823
DSCN0825
DSCN0826
any questions comments let me know.
thanks for stoppin in
happy farmin!

straincreation

straincreation

Alright guys looks like I'll just keep the vids posted for now I have some pics I'll throw uhm up here tonight but here's a link to my grow so you can see how things are coming along.

Thanks for watching happy farmin.

straincreation

straincreation

whats up guys well took some night shots of week five of flower, we been having some humidity issues but it seems to have gotten under control. these cold night have been a lil rough, ya you usually wouldnt hear me complaining about cold temps in socal but its been pretty damn cold and we got some rain wooo hoooo.
anyway heres a few shots of week #5 of flower things are looking swelll!

first up we have the push og which has been in my garden for years and years!
DSCN0853
DSCN0857
DSCN0858
DSCN0860
DSCN0861
DSCN0862

Next up is just a couple of the herijuana og
DSCN0863
DSCN0864

then we have the white fire og that is looking great but seems to be having issues with the humidity and keeps spawning up PM which i been able to keep in check with some weekly teas, but like i said above the humidity has been ridiculous as of late, and hard to get my temps above 75 with the extra humidity. so spraying teas is like throwing fuel on the fire! any recommendations would be appreciated! so
DSCN0865
DSCN0866
DSCN0867
DSCN0868
DSCN0871
DSCN0873
DSCN0874

and this is the garden as a whole well around the left corner is were the last light is which has the wf and the blue dream back there.

thanks for stoppin by
happy farmin!

DSCN0872
DSCN0876
DSCN0883

Latest posts

Top Bottom